It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO copy / propulsion??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Rat file: 222
Antigravity Wave Generator:

Contribution and exposing true because British Government done a lot to publish data of misleading this amassing device for the acceptance that this is just death end technology example of as useless vibrator?
So lets expose this true Antigravity Device which is present time being tested / further developed in the Area 51a, WPAFB and Langley Labs to function in advance Men made UFO as maneuvering thrusters….
Link will not lost…

USA data: stored in European, Germany, Berlin based Patent Office:
Note: this is not not commercial web site nor this is to promote expired Invention anyone can use/develop.

Copy paste:

v3.espacenet.com...

Thanks all:
George

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I don't have a clue what you just said.....
But the patent deals with creating thrust from a rotating weight. They have made it waaaay overcomplicated, it's a lot easier than that patent shows.
I built a small model a few years ago and the idea is sound. It doesn't give much power, but the effects are additive ie, the faster it goes the faster it can go.

I think I have a graphic of the model I built, if I find it I'll post it. Or I'll make a new one if I don't find it.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I couldn't find the graphic I had so I made a new one.

Should be self explanatory.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Over 15 years ago I seen something like this on a show called Beyond 2000. I looked like a kids small helicopter but there were no blades just wights on the end of a shaft. The guy fired it up with a gas model airplane
engine and it went up to about 3 feet in the air. He said the faster you move the wights the higher it goes do to it reversing the earths pull on it.

I call the 1800 number to see if I could get more info on it the time it aired but They acted as if they did not know what I was talking about.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It was in another forum somewhere I remember reading that some people have speculated that the Apollo missions must have had something like this aboard because the rocket engines they used shouldn't have been able to lift the weight of the rocket.
I think it would have had to be something more powerful than an inertial thruster like this. IMHO

top topics

join