It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin being haunted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Gwyneth Paltrow and husband Chris Martin claim they are being haunted by the ghost of a 19th century musician.

The pair believe their north London home, which they share with daughter Apple, is possessed by the ghost of Adolphus White - a Royal College of Music professor who died at the property in 1902.

Source: Coldplaying.com

This sounds a bit funny at first, but it seems to have a real effect on these two. I think an exorcism would do good, they have too much stress with a second child on the way and Chris touring and working on Coldplays 4th album.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
sorry but this story sounds a little like hype to me. Color me bad but i havnt seen anything in the UK pages yet to even mention this. I might be wrong but I would like to see some more evidence .

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think that they may have a new television show coming out and trying a publicity stunt to get more people to watch it? They won't be the first celebrities to do this, just a few months ago, French footballer Zinidine Zidiane claimed that a ghost wanted him to play for France again!?

But if it is real, I feel that it would be on more websites and newsreports in the gossip coloumn!

join