It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Bubble.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
After reading these forums, probably going on...near a year or so now, I have noticed alot of people are in their own sort of intellectual bubble.

Aliens made the pyramids

Masons are out to get you

Reptilians want babies

Ancient man had the intellegence of a 3 year old.

I completly undersand why the masons keep a tight brotherhood and are secretive. Most people are stupid, sorry to admit it, but look around.

We think we are the top of the food chain, we are the most advanced race this planet has ever seen. We are animals, the only thing that makes us advanced... instead of developing teeth, claws, or brute strength as a defence, we developed an imagination. Imagination is our defence...instead of head on fighting the tiger...we threw rocks at it.
We arent intelligent...we know math, science etc etc...but we are stupid and live our lives on preconceptions, we dont like to change history books, history books are written on theory not fact, when a new artifact comes along that changes history... it gets put on the back burner, everyone carries on with there feeble lives.

I am done with this website. Some all mighty moderator will delete this thread, another sign of the bubble, no dont get in peoples faces...they might actually look into it, it might shake their reality alittle. We need a reality earthquake, not a little shake. Society and its people disgust me.

Last note. READ - and dont take everything you see on the internet as fact. Go to the source. Do research, not beleive what some basement dwelling hermit puts on the internet.

[edit on 13/1/06 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Stick around. I never get tired of reading critiques of people that post on the internet posted on the internet.

[edit on 13/1/06 by Implosion]

new topics

join