It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOST Explained??? And with evidence to back it up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Simply put, I'm in awe...

I think this guy's got it....seriously....and I'm believing this one over any of my own...

You just got to read this to believe it....

www.4815162342.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Sounds extremely plausible. It kicks ass!

Holy shnikey! This is 47 pages long. I'll have to finish reading the thread and the authors comments spaced through out tomorrow.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
that is quite a theory, best one iv'e heard so far.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Interesting, but I don't buy it.

I think its interseting that he has latched on to some of the connections with BF Skinner and Walden Two also, stuff that I mention here
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Edit to add:
does anyone think that the actual dharma initiative has anything to do with the series, that the people who made the show are familiar with the term? When the dharma initiative first appeared on the show, I googled it, but there was nothing, save one result (actualyl I think it was a result or two, but they were dupes). Then shortly after that there was all the other dharma initiative sites and speculation and everything.

[edit on 17-1-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
nice find gazrok, very nice

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Ack! The page is gone now! The Smoke Monster ated it up!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Original link still works for me...or did you mean yours???

I don't agree with all of his theories, but it's damn impressive... I was thinking about doing something similar, now that I have Season 1 on DVD, but he might have beat me to it all, hehe... I'm still going through that monster thread, but I may put together a similar one here, including some of his ideas, while trying to support my own where I differ.... It's a fascinating read, either way...

new topics

top topics

join