It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUEST NEEDED for tomorrow's show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I have had a guest cancel for tomorrow's radio show and need an interesting and urgent replacement any suggestions?

Topics covered on the show inc ghosts, UFO's, conspiracy theories, witchcraft, crop circles, dowsing etc.

Interviews are one hour by telephone (we call you) and the available slot if 10 - 11 p.m. UK time which is 5 - 6 p.m. EST.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Ross Hemsworth
Net Talk UK Radio

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Why don't you call Prophet Yahweh and ask him whatever happened to the UFOs he was supposed to summon over Las Vegas?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Never heard of him - when did he predict this then?

Ross

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Ah, big thing last year:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Or better yet, Anonymous the one that has been spreading the word lately of the Ebens and the secret flights to their planet
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
We have the Prophet Yahweh on Friday's show - thanks for the suggestion.

Ross

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hmmm ... interesting ... obviously nomadrush has been placed on global ignore ?!

In the name of "Denying Ignorance" I feel some may be jumping the gun, so to speak.

While I do not have the priviledge of viewing the content within his original post, I am most certain it was done so as to propogate the initiative of "Denying Ignorance", without regards to personal gain nor advancement of his show.

My wife and I had the pleasure of spending considerable time with Ross and Penny during their recent visit to Gettysburg, PA . He/They are as genuine as one could wish. Their endeavor is not to advance the show as much as it is to advance the "Denial of Ignorance", with regards to the content discussed therein.

I have attempted to convey to Ross the importance of NOT advertising per se here at ATS, as it is strictly forbidden, yet it appears his submission(s) have been deamed as such and been striken from the boards.

For those that may have an interest ...

The show, which is syndicated world-wide, focuses on the paranormal. Paranormal being, basically, anything that cannot be explained by typical/everyday scientific methods. Ghosts, Hauntings, Illuminati, UFOs, Black Projects, Gov't Coverups, etc.

? Sound a bit like ATS ?

In the last days of their stateside visit Ross was contacted by a large American broadcast company, who had listened to the 4 Gettysburg broadcasts, and has an expressed interest in taking the show nationwide, touting it as the next Art Bell show!

As I stated earlier the show is already syndicated world-wide, after only being on the air since September of 2005, and is now set to go mainstream USA (i.e. coast-to-coast) over the next few months.

In my opinion it would be irresponsible for the member-base here at ATS, in the pursuit of "Denying Ignorance", not to embrace the potential influx of like-minded individuals resulting from the increasing popularity of the show.

I may stand corrected, though I highly doubt it.

While I have refrained from linking to the show throughout this post I will provide such in my signature.

Enjoy!

[edited for punctuation and clarity]

Apparently Ross has pleaded his case and his posts have been restored.

[edit on 1/12/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Much appreciated.

It appeared that one moderator decided to take my link down, not knowing that a different moderator had already given me permission for the link.

The show is there for all kinds of people working in the realm of the paranormal, UFO's, conspiracy theories etc to have their say openly and without ridicule.

Ross

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
nomadrush: How did the show go, by the way?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomadrush
We have the Prophet Yahweh on Friday's show - thanks for the suggestion.

Ross

You were joking right? You didn't actually waste an hour talking to this guy did you?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
now now lanotom, the motto of ATS is 'deny ignorance'. Play nice...

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Yes I did interview him, and he was indeed controversial!

One of the reasons my show is so popular worldwide is because I let people come on and air their views, and let the audience make their own minds up, which I think they did in great numbers on this occasion.

Funnily enough, I have another "Prophet" on soon!

Ross

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I too am a profit.

Cognac?

why waste your time with a poser?

I enjoy conspiracy and enjoy seeing it be spread around but god I hate it when ppl inflate the crap stories.

he messed up bad. We wanted a Las Vegas landing as promised. I have no reason to listen to this fool.

top topics

join