It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Bush Should Do!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
www.breakyourchains.org...

MWUH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA!

If you don't like it Bush thats too bad buddy. Due to the fact that you are swimming Blood and Oil means that you should TAKE A BAATH, Along with the rest of your right-wing, fascist, Christian fundamentalist, neo conservative, racist, pro zionist, corrupt regime.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
What are you on about man?

Anyways I like GWB so kiss my ass.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Daystar--Have you ever looked at www.raisethefist.com or www.crimethinc.com ? They both have some decent propaganda flyers.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
What are you on about man?

Anyways I like GWB so kiss my ass.

Same here, George W. Bush is going to go down in history as a great president. I've talked to alot of people that hate Bush but yet they cannot tell me why.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I don't like Bush.. but seriously, that was lame.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
i can tell you why i don't like him,

all personal opinions but, he stole the election with help from brother in florida. the whole war on terrorism was staged to open the door for the nsa to monitor our everyday activity invading our privacy. bush clearly had ties to 911, bush said he saw the first plane hit the building on the news( there wasn't any footage of this until days later) , bush has ties to the freemason and skull and bones cult at yale, the war on iraq was not a war on terror sadam had no ties to 911, the war on iraq was a war of population control and attaining more oil. anthrax scare was from a us military strain. columbia shuttle more then likely was brought down my harrp which im sure everone noticed it crashed in bush's
home state in PAKISTAN county TEXAS, this all happend right before we go into the middle east to fight terror a coincidence at best.

shall i go on? i am ashamed in ignorance i voted for him, it will not happen again, i just hope he hasn't already stole the next election.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Anyways I like GWB so kiss my butt.

I agree with you theneo and willcall. He isnt the greatest president ever, but he is a hell of a lot better than Gore could ever be.

the war on iraq was a war of population control

you are joking, right?

top topics

join