It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
What are you saying,

Don't ask, think!

[edit on 27/6/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
sorry, i guess i came to the wrong place for higher light answers to my question. i didn't realize it was a spam forum for putting down those who seek answers. hopefully the select few who dominate and downgrade will have their consciousness raised in the process.

"look within" is a cop out. everyone already knows this. (i have already done so, i was kinda seeking some confirmation)

thanks for the advice though, i appreciate your efforts to beautify and create harmony wherever you may find yourself.

btw even Edgar Cayce gave horoscopes and past life answers to those who sought him out. he never turned down anyone, no matter how trivial their questions may have seemed to others. maybe that can be a lesson to us all.

Good Day

[edit on 27-6-2007 by Grock]

Even though I agree with what you said, about people spamming, I disagree with your childish manner to the situation.

I would like to also add, I personally your answered question privately, and so check your u2u account. But not in the way you would expect, I can never tell your life's purpose, but I can help set you off on the right path. And clear things out for you, like subject of prophecies!!

[edit on 27-6-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Menguard, you know I am your biggest fan.

So tell me, what was wrong with Chris Benoit?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
And, how is he doing now?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
sorry, i guess i came to the wrong place for higher light answers to my question. i didn't realize it was a spam forum for putting down those who seek answers. hopefully the select few who dominate and downgrade will have their consciousness raised in the process.

I guess I was a bit harsh. I am trying to better myself by thinking out loud and sharing thoughts with others.

Menguard is what he is. If he wishes to answer everyone's questions than I have no problem with it. He can do what he wants.

However, asking vague questions that he may not have any knowledge about will not help anyone.

I do not pretend to have all the answers and if I said I did that would be a very ignorant statement. I have no answers, only more questions. Questions lead to answers though.

Yes we raise our consciousness by putting down others. That makes a lot of sense. Sorry if I'm trying to improve myself bud.

I can feel your jealousy. Its alright.

You can do whatever you want and I won't step in on what questions people ask menguard if it makes you feel any better. It was not my right to do so.

I apologize if I offended you. Now get off your high horse.

It figures you're so fired up, you're an aries. We tend to butt heads once and a while. Don't take anything I said personally.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I do not pretend to have all the answers and if I said I did that would be a very ignorant statement. I have no answers, only more questions.

R U Sure? Scan out ignorance first.

I can feel your jealousy. Its alright.

You're not relying on the safety net of two 200 lb+ guys to help you out when the sheep have enough of you, are you?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Steve, I just took the comment too personally. I knew it wasn't an attack and I backed myself into a corner.

It wasn't fair of me to make such a comment. He wasn't even asking me. I had no right.

It just took a bit of time for me to realize a mistake.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It's all a joke now, bud.

Spirit sees it better.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
hi megurad ............
i like to now whats the meanig of in my life right now, because theres choas in my family. my gradma almost died awhile back in a freak acient . my cousin commited a terrible crime,mr granpa has gone though 4 sugies so far,and there always something wong with my truck.

Thakns alot

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by roach2
hi megurad ............
i like to now whats the meanig of in my life right now,

The meaning is...

"To learn how to spell."

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Menguard you have U2U.

(sorry for the spam, he never checks it otherwise)

[edit on 28/6/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
here I go then again,

I was with a friend..

we were about to eat, talking about micro-waved dinner.

I was putting the thing down with how I don't like micro-waved dinner and blaming the circumstance. So at least, my mind was set on not using the micro-wave oven. as he stands up and goes to it to put it on, it went broke.

was it actually this?? or was it..

that this was supposed to be the day to put this thing down. me, picking up this circumstance in my surrounding and on forehand making him known he doesn't need the thing anymore. allready helping him out with the coming situation to deal with.

it all happens out of nothing.

or is it just that when I put my mind on something, it actually creates!? anyway, it all just happened, out of nothing. We were just there calm and relaxed, but this was a situation hm, all that I'm build out of, all my thoughts on things, have an effect on the things itself.

so if you damn a thing./

LOVE, and all you get back is love again!
if love destructs you microwave-oven.. it is to make something aware of you, what it was is allready in effect on you.

go now, and make it of your own, build it up out of the bricks you've been build up by, hate contradicts this matter, it's for the usefull fame of others they do not mess around with.

take care, for it's in your own..

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hi Menguard,

I have some questions, and I would greatly appreciate it if you answered them.

1) What is the purpose of my life?

2)What is my future like?

3) I feel like I'm somehow special, and different.
What am I destined for?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by anguel123
I have some questions, and I would greatly appreciate it if you answered them.

You do realize 6 billion people would like to ask the same thing?

Is the question not pointless ultimately?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by roach2
hi megurad ............
i like to now whats the meanig of in my life right now, because theres choas in my family. my gradma almost died awhile back in a freak acient . my cousin commited a terrible crime,mr granpa has gone though 4 sugies so far,and there always something wong with my truck.

Thakns alot

Answer:Usually with the biggest uprises in life lie the biggest gifts.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Menguard, you know I am your biggest fan.

So tell me, what was wrong with Chris Benoit?

Thanks.

Answer:He had a synapses, he snapped.He choked his wife to death along with his boy.Intolerable differences in his life at that time, physical reality was to much for him to bear.He planted the bible by the beds to say it washes away all sins.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Sad. Occam's razor is very deceptive, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

And, how is he doing now?

Answer:He is reliving his life for the better now.He is reviewing his life before he cut it short.He is roaming the astral plane for information.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Answer:He is reliving his life for the better now.He is reviewing his life before he cut it short.

Truth - what happened to the guilt? All the weight?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Answer:He is reliving his life for the better now.He is reviewing his life before he cut it short.

Truth - what happened to the guilt? All the weight?

Answer:It was relinquished with the body.Gone, but the 'realisation' is still there.

He had alot of 'emotional pain' because his family was beaten.The emotional pain was outweighing his deal with reality, love.His son was deficient of memory recall in life.His wife was a fornicator, these pressures built up.

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join