It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Aykroyd: Unplugged On UFOs (Email from David Sereda)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I emailed David Sereda about where I can get the sold out "Dan Aykroyd: Unplugged on UFOs" DVD. He emailed back this message:

It is coming out in June by Arclight Films. See attached poster. Tell
everyone.

David Sereda

This is the attached poster.

Apparently, Aykroyd talks about how he was pressured by the MIB in this documentary. Here's the preview for it...

In many of his films, Dan Aykroyd has held a comic approach to break the ice on many subjects of the paranormal: Ghosts, Aliens, Inter-dimensionality, telepathy, etc. But his personal views and education into the strange and paranormal world of UFOs, Government Conspiracy, Inter-Dimensionals, Extraterrestrials, Quantum Physics and Philosophy are very evolved and serious. Don't let the comic visage fool you. Does a comic genius know anything about Physics? Absolutely far more than the recent film "What the Bleep?" ever presented. When asked if he could travel in a UFO through time and have lunch with anyone in world history, he named Richard Feynman, Albert Einstein, Max Planck and Niels Bohr, all of whom are the greatest physicists of our time. When Sereda asked Ayrkoyd "Why physicists?", he answered, "because those guys know what is really going on in the universe."

Aykroyd is a doctorate in literature, and one of the most well-studied orbiting minds in the solar system and Hollywood on a great number of world issues: ecology, war, national defense and politics. Aykroyd didn't waste his time with fame being self-absorbed. He is also involved in many humanitarian issues such as the ecology, world views and national security and defense. His heart and wisdom are enough to challenge many of the greatest thinkers of our time. In fact, he might make a great politician.

In this film, Dan presents himself as an intellectual GIANT on the subjects at hand. UFOs are just the tip of a giant iceberg of ideas he expresses about our position in the world, the universe at large, and just being a human being beckoned by the Extraterrestrial presence here.

Sereda said "tell everyone", so I know there is no better place to let everyone know. I can't wait to check this one out! It was supposed to be available in November 2005, but it sold out immediately. Keep an eye out everyone.

Source

Mod edit:
Please Review this Link - Posting Work by Others

Please do not post work that is unsourced and not quoted.

[edit on 10-1-2006 by parrhesia]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
AWESOME
Big thanks for the information idbltrl001

David Sereda and Dan Aykroyd are two people i really appreciate. I can't wait to see this dvd.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by idbltrl001

Aykroyd is a doctorate in literature, and one of the most well-studied orbiting minds in the solar system and Hollywood on a great number of world issues: ecology, war, national defense and politics.

Dan Aykroyd has an honorary Doctorate from Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada, the university from which he dropped out to pursue his acting career. Aykroyd is one of my favorite actors and he very well be a giant intellect, but let's not get carried away with is educational accomplishments.

Dan Aykroyd attended Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada (1969), where he majored in Criminology and Sociology. He dropped out to work with Second City Stage Troupe in Toronto and started his acting career at Carleton University with Sock'n'Buskin, the campus theater/drama club. Married to Donna Dixon, he has two daughters. His parents are named Peter and Lorraine and his brother Peter Aykroyd is a psychic researcher. Dan received an honorary Doctorate from Carleton University in 1994.

IMDb

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I like Dan as an actor an he may take up some distinguished causes, but he's just another man with an opinion when it comes to UFO's and Aliens. His distiguished career on SNL and Movies does not offer the phenomenon anything more than celebrity....which for some may mean something.
His celebrity doesn't make a case for anything.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
true, but his personal experience might. Im sure its interesting either way. I cant really speak for his moral integrity or his UFO/ET experience and research, but Id love to check it out, for kicks if nothing else.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Being rich and powerfull from his success as I would assume, he's probably been in contact with alot of rich and powerfull figures, some of who very likely could have been involved or passed knowledge on to him. It's not just who you are, but who you know, I'm sure someone of his prestige could very well meet some interesting people through social scenes, especially if they were of the intellectual variety, which I imagine would be his preference.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Mr. Mod,

Why did you take out the detailed picture that I posted in this thread? In case you were unaware, I am the hoster of the image. Sereda told me to spread the word, and then he attached that image. Please, pay attention to what you're doing.

Also, that "preview" is the template used on every website. It would be the same as me writing out what it says on the back of a DVD box.

Anyways, that picture had information on it that the replacement picture does not. I am the hoster, and Sereda emailed me the picture. How is that breaking rules?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This looks really interesting. Thanks for posting this idbltrl001 and if anyone knows where I can buy it/download it please do share!!!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by idbltrl001

i like the video...very cool

video.google.com...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Where's the O'hare picture that is supposed to be so great that Sereda and Akroyd claim to have had?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by van001

I think that documentary was made before the O'Hare incident. Apparently Akroyd was working on another documentary which would cover the O'Hare UFO...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by idbltrl001

i thought Akroyd and Sereda were making a 'new' film with the O'hare footage in it ?

i am confused now.....

is this just a remake from the first or something ? hope not , even though it was good

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
lol

I was about to post and say that the dvd was already released and on Google video awaiting your attention. Then I noticed the date of the OP.
Talk about walking dead!! This post was started 2 years ago and people have replied to it with nothing relevant whatsoever. Just like my post!!!!

Shame on us

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by trilateral_insignia

thanks for noticing that....lmao

i was wondering why it didnt make sense.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
lol yeah,sorry..i was looking for an appropriate thread to put the link in

search the google videos..i think there is more

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Anyone who's seen the black rectangles definitely needs to watch this documentary.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
DAVID- MUST READ THIS- DROPA STONES. THEY WERNT MADE TO SYMBOLIZE ANYTHING... THEY ARE THE ARTIFACTS FROM THE CRAFT... THEY ARE THE REMAINS FROM A 12 PHASE LINEAR MOTOR a GTRAVITY GENERATOR 12-22-32= 66 66 rollers * 8 (dropa diskS) = 528 a 12-22-32-42 would be 800+ rollers...PLEASE GOTO www.myspace.com/phoenixlander
WIL STILLINGS

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Does Dan Akyrod have this 1 DVD or are there more? I am very interested,

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Faith628

He just has the one dvd for now..

top topics

join