It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what bush and elite want

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
What We Iraqis want and What we westener's Want, who care?

and no matter what you want, it is just USELESS, you just can decide nothing. remeber this world is not yours.

so what bush and elite want? money and power i guess

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhero

and no matter what you want, it is just USELESS, you just can decide nothing. remeber this world is not yours.

OHHH bush rules this , bush rules that.
With respect please blow that out of somewhere inappropriate, (I was nice mods I said please) , if bush owns us all then he wouldnt have needed to take out sadamm, he would have ordered him to do so.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I realy wish you people would realise Bush isnt the source of all evil, And start realising that regardless of who is in power Be him a Liberal, A Conservative, or anything in between, It will always be about money and power, There seem to be only a select few here who realise this, the Far left all think bush is the Antichrist who rules the world and has everyone in his pocket, All while anyone From the Left is a perfect little angle, Same thing with the Right but opposite, Its rather annoying, People need to pull there heads out of there respective sides rear end, and find a nice spot in the middle and be objective to both sides..

Until that happens, Only one side gets it way while the other does not.
Thus the problems we have today.

[edit on 10-1-2006 by C0le]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Meh, I'm guessing your glass is half empty...

Do us all a favor (and by us I mean the entire planet, not just ATS) Try to take a more positive outlook on things man. This whole entire "the world isn't ours, we can't do anything, boo hoo, boo hoo" attitude is a total cop out. The world is yours (and everyone elses), and you do have the power to change things... it just takes time, work, and enough zeal not to give up when things are looking down.

Bush is not the despot, tyrant leader nearly everyone on this board makes him out to be... nor is the war in Iraq going as bad as the media, and some of the members of this board make it out to be... however one day in the future there really may be a tyrant leader we need to rise against, and one day there really may be a war that we all need to rise up, and say NO about... when that time comes we don't need people with your attitude around saying, "don't bother, we can't change anything, it's useless."

Allthough I don't agree with members like souljah ONE BIT, I totally respect his persistance, and strength, in fighting for what he feels is a good fight. I'm sure souljah feels he has the ability to make a change... regardless of whether or not it's on a global scale, or on a relatively small scale like here on ATS. He gets flamed daily, he's always in debate up to his neck, and yet he's still on nearly everyday, doing what he does. I'm sure if he had your attitude he'd have been gone by his first month. So with all that said, and done... Buck up little camper, get a smile on that face, and try to make a difference, regardless of how small it is.

By the way... I voted for, and still support President Bush, as well as the war in Iraq / war on terror. Now for me to say I respect souljah, and what he does... that says alot about his persistance, and strength. Now who says you can't make changes??

(Meh, ignore the poor grammar, and spelling... I'm hung over like no bodies beeswax.)

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Might I suggest you refer to Bush and his kind not as elite since that signifies either one or more individuals who actually are elite. but consider the term elitist which apply describes the Bush bunch and while the terms are so similar in appearance they are miles apart in meaning as I'm sure you know.
Of course, if you really consider Bush to be elite you may disregard my suggestion and be sure to reserve one of the few remaining front row tickets for the next Elvis concert. I have four left at $599 ea. lol
Sincerely,
skep

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hardly a day goes by when I don't hear some disparaging remark about President Bush or the Republican party. Like the weather, politics are a common day topic for discussion. But in my memory, I cannot recall a time when a president or a political party was ever attacked with such vehemence except, perhaps, for President Lyndon B. Johnson during the Viet Nam war. People don't simply say that they disagree with President Bush or the Republicans, they actually resort to name calling and out-and-out defamatory bashing. For example, there is a thread currently running on these boards entitled "Bush is Insane". Disagree with the man but to defame and, in some cases, to even slander someone is immoral and unethical.

One question that I like raising with people who regularly attack Bush is to ask them "What would the Democrats have done differently"? Considering that the Democrats, using the same intelligence that Bush used to attack Iraq, we would have found ourselves embroiled in this war regardless who was in power. So what would the Democrats do? What would they be doing differently? Would they have said "oops, no WMD. Sorry". and then cut and run leaving Iraq to implode through factional in fighting as is evidenced by the daily suicide bombings in Iraq today?

And when refers to the rich Bush elite, does this include the Rich elite of the Democratic Party? Don't assume that, because the Democrats "say" they represent the common man, the Democrats are common men themselves. Do we forget about the millionaires that populate the Democrats as well as the Republicans? Or do we simply ignore the Kennedy's and the Kerry's. Just because former President Clinton has a presidential office in Harlem does not mean he lives in a tenement in the "hood". We both know that this is as far from the truth as the 1st of the month is from the 31st when you are waiting for you welfare check. And believe me, the Democratic party elite aren't looking in their mailbox for their "dole" checks.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhero

I'm fairly sure that Hitler, Castro, the current dictator in Iran, etc, had/have the same thoughts.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The elite that govern behind the powers of the president or any president, only wants one thing to have control of the worlds markets and to keep building wealth.

It does not matter who comes or goes as president.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Every time I hear of the "elite" it sends up a red flag.
Another definition of elite might be "successful" or "hard-working" or "those who create the jobs and personal wealth of their workers".

Same thing goes for those who believe the corporations run the country. It's all just cultural marxism taught, unfortunatly, for the past 35 years in our schools and colleges.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Here I thought I was a pessimist, Darkhero. I got nothing on you. If all they were after was money and power, there are certainly easier, and cheaper ways to go about it. I'm guessing that letting saddam keep flauting the UN embarggos would have been a start. Maintaining the status quo is always easier, and cheaper, than destroying a nations infrastructure, then rebuilding it. More cost effective if you will (oooh I forgot, he is the antichrist. So having a war is actually a form of worship)
Anyway, Darkhero, turn the frown upsidedown, and have a positive outlook on life.

[edit on 14-1-2006 by seagull]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Who cares? NOne of Bush or his cronies care what we think. Do you think LBJ gave a hoot about what anyone thought? They have their own agenda. For Bush, he simply wants to annhilate funding for stem cells, keep oil as the dominant energy, and kill anyone in his way.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Who cares? NOne of Bush or his cronies care what we think. Do you think LBJ gave a hoot about what anyone thought? They have their own agenda. For Bush, he simply wants to annhilate funding for stem cells, keep oil as the dominant energy, and kill anyone in his way.

REPLY: Puuleeeeze!!! If there were another source of stem cells other than DEAD BABIES, things might be different.

Since you haven't done the research, oil and coal still have more BTU's-per-pound than any other source of energy, and there's no rplacement for oil to make the tens of thousands of products made with it or it's components.

Kill everyone in his way??? No... you're thinking of the precious president:
members.tripod.com...
www.hiddenmysteries.org...
www.alamo-girl.com... (Also has lots of other info about Clinton... go to the main page.)

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1

Originally posted by Frosty

REPLY: Puuleeeeze!!! If there were another source of stem cells other than DEAD BABIES, things might be different.

Since you haven't done the research, oil and coal still have more BTU's-per-pound than any other source of energy, and there's no rplacement for oil to make the tens of thousands of products made with it or it's components.

Kill everyone in his way??? No... you're thinking of the precious president:
members.tripod.com...
www.hiddenmysteries.org...
www.alamo-girl.com... (Also has lots of other info about Clinton... go to the main page.)

Yeah, dead babies
I'll remember to tell my chemistry and biology professor.

I don't know too much BTU, but nuclear sounds like a good option....better yet would be solar. But our government would rather spend $200 billion a year to fight Saddam Hussein than reward energy companies for less poluting means of providing energy.

And nice way to slant the issue about Bush killing people...I wasn't talking about Clinton....in case you did not notice.
Thank you for not noticing the 2k Americans 6 ft under because 'Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, maybe even nuclear weapons from "Africa"'. Bush has already stated that he did not care about WMD, that he was after Saddam...which explains why we are still in Iraq after he has been in custody....for what...a year is it?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
".... Yeah, dead babiesI'll remember to tell my chemistry and biology professor."

REPLY: I'm sure they already know.

".... I don't know too much BTU, but nuclear sounds like a good option....better yet would be solar. But our government would rather spend $200 billion a year to fight Saddam Hussein than reward energy companies for less poluting means of providing energy."

REPLY: Nuclear IS a better option, and the current administration is working very diligently to make nuclear power an option again. No... solar cells have a long way to go before their efficiency makes them of any economical value. Wind energy is a better idea. Helium3 is the best idea of all, but we need a habitable station on the moon to get it.

The government has been investing in alternate energy for 30 years, which is why so many gains have been made in them.

The only "rewards" that government can and should do are accomplished by lower taxes on business, and it works.

The air in America is cleaner now than it was BEFORE the industrial revolution.

".... And nice way to slant the issue about Bush killing people... I wasn't talking about Clinton....in case you did not notice."

REPLY: I noticed. I was just trying to bring to light the difference between killing people for world gain versus personal gain.

".... Thank you for not noticing the 2k Americans 6 ft under because 'Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, maybe even nuclear weapons from "Africa"."

REPLY: Many of those you mention were friends and fellow soldiers, so I most definitely did notice. The WMD issue has been discussed to great extent on other threads, but if you like I'll provide links showing that there's a 99% probability that the WMD's have been moved to Syria (satellite recon and such). No.... not weapons. The issue was about yelowcake from Niger, which we already knew to be false before Wilson went there. Saddam made contacts with people in the Congo pertaining to yellowcake.

".... Bush has already stated that he did not care about WMD, that he was after Saddam...which explains why we are still in Iraq after he has been in custody....for what...a year is it?"

REPLY: WMD's were not the main issue given for the war against Saddam, it was regime change and freedom for the Iraqi people. Bush had the same idea that Clinton did, but Bush had the nuts to actually do something about it.

[edit on 17-1-2006 by zappafan1]

top topics

join