It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Occurence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The other night/morning i woke up still in my bed...my tv was on..but i wasnt looking at it.

For about 10 minutes i was singing a song in my head.The song was "Fix You" by Coldplay.

It just so happened the my tv was on channel 52 (Vh1)

I was thinking to myself ,how i wished that song would come on t.v

As im singing the song in my head..all the sudden,Vh1 plays the video for "Fix You"..i turn around and look at my clock and it reads 4:44am

My favorite number is 4

This had to be one of the wierdest things that ever happened to me.

Has anyone else had something like this happen to you?

[edit on 10-1-2006 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
There is a strange phenomenon with clocks and triple digits.Just like this instance here.I believe that the whole thing is tied in with deja vu and having insight as to where you are within your path.

I have been trying to get back on track for a while now and last night at 1:11,and i mean when you just so happen to look at the clock and right there boom 1:11.another strange thing is that it happened with 11:11 this morning aswell.I thought of making a post about it but doubted anyone would give me support but then I come on and here it is.Thanks for posting your experience.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by toraylin
There is a strange phenomenon with clocks and triple digits.Just like this instance here.I believe that the whole thing is tied in with deja vu and having insight as to where you are within your path.

I have been trying to get back on track for a while now and last night at 1:11,and i mean when you just so happen to look at the clock and right there boom 1:11.another strange thing is that it happened with 11:11 this morning aswell.I thought of making a post about it but doubted anyone would give me support but then I come on and here it is.Thanks for posting your experience.

At first i was thinking the same thing..i didnt think anyone would actaully have the same experience..but it turns out i was wrong

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Unfortunately i must go my friend but i will in time go into detail as to what i think. It is part of many things we must try to understand.Good day and i will see you later.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
that is a strange thing, seeing certain numbers on the clock happens to me, but thinking of a coldplay song and having it come on as im thinking of it would be the greatest thing, lucky you.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Seeing certain numbers on the clock for me has been very strange. I am always looking up and catching it at 11:11, 9:11, 1:11. Something I noticed not long ago was 3:43 which just happens to be the number of brothers that died on 9/11.

I keep feeling like it has happened so much that the universe is trying to get a message through.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 56
that is a strange thing, seeing certain numbers on the clock happens to me, but thinking of a coldplay song and having it come on as im thinking of it would be the greatest thing, lucky you.

Yea man! it was one of the craziest/coolest things ive experienced.
I really like that song alot..and i was hoping the video would come on..then BAM there it is..like someone was reading my mind..or maybe i some how knew mentallly that the song was about to come on..i really dont know how it all happened...what made it even more strange/cool was right when the video came on it was 4:44am..no lie..my favorite number is 4..plus if you add up my birthdate you get the number 4

2/23/1986
2+5+24=31
3+1=4

[edit on 11-1-2006 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There are several threads here on ATS about such coincidences and number sequences.

I don't know much about them, but i've read that the 11:11 is one of the most "popular" and should mean a sort of awakening call, or something like that.

Surely here there are people who know far more than me about this subject.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I always look at the clock at 4:20 for some reason. Actually, Cold Play is one of the most popular bands at the moment, so I don't think it was that much of a mind blowing coincidence (I'm not trying to knock you). If it had been Frank Sinatra played on VH1 then maybe I'd think more into it. But, yes, wierd coincidences happen like this to many. Is it a sign? Maybe.

HS

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This coincidence with numbers isn't unusual at all. The subconscious mind sees many things around it in both the awake state and sleep state. I had an experience when I was about 26, blindfolding myself and swinging a samurai sword thru a crowded pottery studio. I didn't bump into any of the many tables as I stepped thru many isles, also did not swing the sword and hit any of the fragile pottery stacked on the tables.
Years later I did the same thing, blindfolded myself and walked fast confidently through a crowded house. Also blindfolded myself and was able to grab distant objects very quickly, just as quick as you can do it not blindfolded. Also I sometimes reach behind real quick and grab what I want without looking. HAve a 7th degree blackbelt friend who spars blindfolded.
We all have this ability to 'see' things around us including clock times. What the subconscious is doing to you here is trying to make you aware of your ability. Should you ever venture into the realm of visions like I mentioned in my post 'Ghosts I have seen', this 'bat radar', comes in very handy if you overcome your astonishment and reach a spirit warrior or spirit teacher level. On the spirit vision level the ability is the same as 'bat radar'. However, on the earthy beginnings levels, the ability may be two things. First it may be some sort of super memory recall of where things are in the subconscious, in fact I am sure it is. Conscious memory recallbeing much slower as I'm sure some of you know who have remembered the low beam right before you boinked your head. THe other possibility is that a spirit enters your mindthink in a blindfolded state and guides you through movement, kinda like may the force be with you Luke. I'm serious, your subconscious mind has the ability to see where your eyes do not, I have frequently turned to exact the right page in my library of books to answer a question I had that day. The spirit of the living, t he subconscious power of the mind can read every book and magazine in your house in less time than it takes for your conscious mind to read this. Awaken to these times.

Honor Seed

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
ooooh things like that happen to me all the time.

I once had a dream that i was looking out the window of my mums flat looking up the highstreet and watching people walk down. Then a week later I was in the flat and happened to look out the window and there was the exact same scene...same people, same cars everything.

Also I always seem to decide to check my phone just seconds before I get a text or a phonecall.

If Im thinking about someone or talking about them they often go past.

I also have the same thoughts as my friends...I'll be thinking something then someone will voice exactly what i thought...

HS

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
pizazz, all those things go to prove there is a telepathic connection.
the one that interests me is the one where you are thinking of something and a friend says it. Did you ever think that your friend thought it first and then you thought it because they thought it? Maybe you were going to say it and they said it first. My guess is the first person to say it, isthe first person to think of it. The subconscious mind feeds the conscious mind in mysterious ways. Once I was holding a garage sale, and before a person I had never met showed up, I knew what they were going to barter on, how much they were going to offer and it happened that way. So telepathic connections transcend time and space as well. Also much like your dream, I dreamt of a place I had never been 7 years in advance in great detail, and only remembered that dream when I was there.

HonorSeed

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
HS It can be scary sometimes.Ill be with someone and ill get thoughts or even feel the need to do something that I normaly wouldnt do?.Ive started pointing it out to people.ASking hey do you want this? or whatever.

The more you work with recognizing when it happens the stronger you can be.I think like in anything practice makes perfect?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by HS
So telepathic connections transcend time and space as well. Also much like your dream, I dreamt of a place I had never been 7 years in advance in great detail, and only remembered that dream when I was there.
HonorSeed

The posts you share are amazing HS, thank you so much. I finally found one thing that we share. I have had the detailed dreams, only to come across the place later. One, which was very significant, was at least 8 years earlier. It had puzzled me for 8 years, then no more. I knew what all the strangeness in it meant.
I studied the subject to learn the name, precognitive dreaming. You describe the same thing exactly. Places I'd never been, in detail, only realized once there. My first one was in grade 2, but I was 39 years old before I stopped avoiding the acceptance of it as something I needed to explain. Your posts are very interesting, I guess I'm kind of glad it's you and not me. I'd love to see what you have, but my tiny 'thing' has been exciting enough.

edit: The song thing. The song Wildflower by Skylark, hadnt heard it in...15 maybe 20 years, hard to say, a long time. Met a girl and that song popped into my head about her. I only recalled a couple of lines, but I couldn't get them out of my head. She and I were sitting in my car, turned on the radio, and it was playing. I have more song things, like the first thing in the morning one, etc.

[edit on 03 22 2005 by BlackGuardXIII]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Coincidence? NO.

We ALL have experiences like this. IT IS INTUITION, Psychic, ESP, whatever you want to call it. WE ALL HAVE HAD SIMILIAR EXPERIENCES.

You're thinking of someone and they call you.
You're thinking of someone and you see them that day or the nextday.
You had a 'bad' feeling about someone and learn they were 'bad'. stealing, whatever...

I don't know how this will 'fly' with others here, but that little voice, those feelings, and coincidence, are all OUR HIGHER POWER, God, Goddess, Spirit Guides, Angels, Whatever you call them..

They help you through your life.....

GOOD 4 YOU

You should try to develop this latent ability, meditate? Visualize?
Whatever works 4 U....persistence will make it happen..

GOOD LUCK

new topics

top topics

join