It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top NK "Ethnic Bomb" Scientist Missing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If true, this could signal some very frightening activity between the US aNorth Korea... with possibly devestating results, depending on who got the guy....

�Ethnic Bomb� Now Linked to Korean Intrigue

Exclusive to American Free Press

By Gordon Thomas

A top North Korean scientist, working on a race-based bomb, has vanished. Was he taken by Western intelligence operatives or did the Chinese nab him?

Has Dr. Ri Chae Woo, North Korea�s world-ranking expert working on a �whites-only� racial/genetic bomb, been snatched in a combined CIA, MI6 and Australian secret service operation? Or has Ri been grabbed by the Chinese Secret Intelligence Service�so that the communist government can discover just how far Kim Jong II, North Korea�s unpredictable dictator, has advanced his threat to launch the ethnic bomb upon the world?

www.americanfreepress.net...

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Let's see how much worse such technology can really get.

On one hand we have a new Bio/Chem Bomb that is specific enough to only kill by Genetic Structure.

On the other hand we have an ever increasing push toward a complete "Database of every individual on earth including DNA sample".

Just how easy would it then be for an Elitist with a major "God complex" to sit back and with one push of a button wipe out those "Damn Jews" or those "Pesky Blacks" or maybe just the "Evil Lefthanded" or "Lazy Overweight"? How about all those with "Big Ugly Noses" or help out the species by removing the "Broken Humans" with Alergies or Lactose Intollerance. (By the way I don't think Lefties are Evil, Blacks Pesky, or want to Damn Jews. It was just a figure of speach. Just covering my A$$ before I'm labeled a Racist or something

You don't even need to hit anyone. Just drop it on the outskirts of town, and a couple days later after it's spread around, just mop up the mess. Like fogging your house for bugs.

Soon we'll be hearing "Bring out your Dead!! Bring out your Dead!!"

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The scary thing is, such applications are likely not too far off... What is even far scarier than that is that such technology is exactly what the Cabal is looking for...

And I don't think anyone here really thinks that they would hesitate for a second to actually use it...

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If we indeed did nab this mad scientist, i say good riddence. I hope we took him to a remote location and put one between his eyes. The fact that NK is in pursuit of such technology is a reason for war, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
We had a thread earlier that said that Israel was developing an "ethnic bomb".

As the article says "Exclusive to American Free Press" I wonder about its legitmacy as I did about the Israel article .....

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The article was written by "American Free Press", if that is what you are referring to...

I do remember the thread you reference, as I was accussed of posting an article from a highly anti-semitic website designed by historical revisionists. After a bit more hunting I came up wiht numerous articles from sevearl different sources, NOT associated with the orginial that I posted.

Suffice to say, Israel IS indeed persuing this kind of technology, and there is evidence that several other countries are doing likewise.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
An ethnic bomb exploiting the genetics of mid-easteners?

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
An ethnic bomb exploiting the genetics of mid-easteners?

Yep.

Considering the genetic differences of most Palestinians, Egyptians, Syrians, ect, from the Jews (most Israelis are of Eurpoean descent) it would have been the magic bullet...

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It's fascinating that advances in science and technology allow humanity to peer into the real guts of what makes us what we are, but it's a shame it's being distorted in such a disgusting manner.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
My suspicions are that this is a fraud DR. Check out a google search for the guy, sure he is a bio scientist, but only the americanfreepress says he is making an "ethnic bomb"

www.google.com...

taipeitimes.com...

While North Korea's nuclear weapons program has been a top international concern recently, the reclusive state is also believed to be capable of making large amounts of chemical weapons such as nerve, blister and choking agents.

Ri had worked for the Chiha-ri Chemical Corp in Anbyon, south of Wonsan, North Korea, until June 2003, when he and his wife and two teenage children fled to China, Vollertsen said.

"He [Ri] was disguised in the uniform of maintenance staff of the building which houses the consulate," Vollertsen said in a statement on the Web site Chosun Journal, which promotes human rights in North Korea.

"He was apprehended in the fire escape stairwell. His family members escaped via a nearby fast food restaurant and are at large," Vollertsen said.

www.smh.com.au...
A North Korean biological weapons expert has been detained while trying to slip into an Australian consulate in China to seek political asylum.

Norbert Vollertsen, a German doctor turned activist, said plain-clothes security agents in China's southern city of Guangzhou had detained Ri Chae Woo, who planned to testify in the US against Pyongyang's chemical and biological weapons program.

Tension has been mounting in north Asia in recent days, with North Korea's nuclear ambitions forcing Western countries - including the US and Japan - to accelerate plans for a missile defence shield.

Plans to assemble a US-led multinational force involving Australia to apprehend ships and aircraft suspected of carrying weapons systems and weapons of mass destruction are well advanced.

China has objected and is believed to be expanding its ballistic missile program.

Former US president Jimmy Carter has warned that the standoff between the US and North Korea is the world's "greatest threat".

"This paranoid nation and the United States now are facing what I believe to be the greatest threat in the world to regional and global peace," Mr Carter said.

Quoted on a human rights website, Dr Vollertsen said Ri Chae Woo had evidence of human experiments in North Korea.

"He [Ri] was disguised in the uniform of maintenance staff of the building which houses the consulate," Dr Vollertsen said.

"He was apprehended in the fire escape stairwell. His family members escaped via a nearby fast food restaurant and are at large."

top topics

join