It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirm Status Button Gone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Where for art thou?

Has this button been removed? Experts who get instant upgrades dont automatically have their tally adjusted like it does at the conclusion of the voting process. Has it gone for good? How can we update our contribution tallys? Any ideas?

[edit on 10/1/06 by subz]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Has this button been removed? Experts who get instant upgrades dont automatically have their tally adjusted like it does at the conclusion of the voting process. Has it gone for good? How can we update our contribution tallys? Any ideas?

I'm assuming you're talking about ATSNN?
If that's the case, I believe SkepticOverlord is testing/changing something with the submission process, there was a submission test thing posted last night on ATSNN.

UO

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It's been gone for a while now. I asked twice what happened to it using the Gripe/Idea button, but no one ever responded to me with an answer.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
ATSNN Submission News.

Hope that helps,

Sanc'.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Experts no longer have their articles instantly upgraded.

We are revamping ATSNN and the new submission format is the first step. All articles most be approved before they move to submission status. That way we can get the ATS themed material that we're looking for.

The confirm status button was removed for a reason. I don't know if it will come back.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Okedoke, that explains that one.

Thats for the replies guys

top topics

join