It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.Ts in the bible/kuran/other

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
i would like to start a thread that will have significant quotes from the famous books of religions like the bible and kuran.Quotes that seem to resemble Extra terestrial influence.

here are my 2 quotes and hopefuly we can see yours:

"And it came to pass... That the sons of God [angels] saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." (Genesis 6:1-2,4).

"Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened…And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire. Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of man. (prophet Ezekiel in the Old Testament)

join