It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ipod help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Is there somekind of program that i can use to convert some files. My ipod will not take some music files ( its a 30gb video ipod) and video files becasue they are not in the same format or something that is needed. I need to find some program that converts them into itoons and stuff

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
An iPod can only take MP3 and AAC, and other takes on these 2. If your music isn't in this format you must convert using something like dBPowerAmp.

To convert videos to work, I use Videora. Works quite well, sometimes gets the aspect ratio off tho. You could also just google for something like "ipod video converter", i know theres alot out there.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the link DLM. This will help a lot when I get my iPod 60gb

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
thanks now i can put my po.... nvm

jkjk i was just playen. I have some johny cash music that i can finally put onto my ipod.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
An iPod can only take MP3 and AAC, and other takes on these 2. If your music isn't in this format you must convert using something like dBPowerAmp.

Thanks for the tip. I was using a converter that could only save to 128kbps...max. This new software is really decent, actually I'm kinda blown away at how robust and easy to use it is.

new topics

top topics

join