It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you psycic? Can you help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This is out of my norm, but I am getting ready to go through the hardest time of my life soon. I am hoping that someone may be able to see whats ahead of me. Hopefully it is possible through the internet as some have said it is.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The fact that you have come here to ask is a sign of struggle.Whether it be physical mental or spiritual.I can say this.Use your will and courage to do what you must to further yourself.Make it happen,do not focus on folly for it is in the future.We must fumble to know that we can still stand on our feet....Its getting to the point of no fear that I think you have to focus on.

Oh and As you go into whatever this is.Observe how you act and react to everything that happens.There is always a chance of a worm in the apple.Some take the chance and bite in.Others cut it open to look.Who do you think gets more worms?

[edit on 9-1-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Is it going to be tough because you expect it to be? My favorite quote, from Richard Bach is "There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in it's hands. We seek problems because we need their gifts."

Tackle it head on. Fight for yourself. Fight for your freedom to move beyond this. Remember who you are. Find yourself again, and you will be well armed -and nothing can touch you.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
THanks toraylin, words of wisdom there.

You're right, coming here for an answer is a struggle, but I have known some true psycics in the past and they did good things.

I am going into something personal soon, and I don't know how I'll get through it.

I am desperately trying to find any potholes coming and avoid them. Since I have seen the real deal here before, I am hoping for something similar.

Plus, it could help the public know that this special ability can do more than just appear on Montel Williams.

I am just scared of whats is before me. I would say, but I don't want to be too public - even though we're all one in the same.

If any replies shed light on anything, though, I would say more - in hopes that someone else might be helped by it.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
We all have the ability to gain extra perception on events aslong as we prepare for them.I am not going to say what I feel around your problem but know this.

What you fear the most is what you probably should do.Whether or not you fail or succeed is not important.What is,is your effort.Remember the power to move mountains can be found within a mustard seed.Very rarely do I fall unless it is me myself who lets me falter.The more faith you have the better off you will be...Dont focus too much on how an outcome will effect you.Anything that doesnt kill you can make you stronger.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I say you should allow what comes to happen. Worrying about what you may experience along the way can only hinder you. Ive experienced this in many cases. I dont know exactly what it is your facing but the best advice i can give is to take it easy, dont worry, it only causes stress and stress causes unwanted side effects on the body. I wish you luck on your endeavor and hope for the best. Good luck

jason

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Personally, i think that if you relax and let your perceptions wander freely, and then "drive" them on your situation, you could perceive how it may evolve.
At least, sometimes this works for me.

I know, that's a very vague explanation, but i can't find a more suitable one, because i don't know precisely how it works.

I only know that if i let my perception "spread" and then focus on something/someone, i perceive informations.

Usually it's quite useful to me, because it either allows me to receive hints on a given situation, what to do, how to behave, or, if there's nothing i can do about it, at least the situation doesn't catch me unprepared (it may not be much, but it's always better than nothing...).

Hope it may help, and good luck.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I used to think I'm somewhat psychic, Though I think it is totally impossible to be a 100% accurate psychic, mostly because of multiple world-line theory.

Since matter, space, and time are linked together, they are not totally confined from each possible world-line. Thus it means any combination of circumstances that can go in more than one direction, proceeds in every possible direction, and each circumstance is the nucleus of a new "world-line." And since world-lines are all connected together there is some bleed over.

Though some things are obviously going to happen that one can see, however these things can be delayed or to never happen.

Everyone has an extrasensory perception I believe, but it can be clouded by matter, space, and time along with multiple world-lines & ext. Thus impossible to be 100% accurate in predictions.

It is like turning a radio dial that is cluttered with stations. Sometimes your on the right channel and then sometimes you get bleed over from other "world-lines" on a channel.

Sometimes the future is lonely ahead. It is tough without a companion to be there for your decisions. To tune in life, one can always travel many different crossroads and continue to reach new paths. Each new world-line is like being brought into life by birth.

That is my perception

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'd really like to say what is going on, but it is barely on the side of the line to keep it personal.

Although not knowing what it is makes things a bit more interesting. I think there is the ability to see ahead, and this thread proves it.

The advice given thus far has already helped and I mean helped a lot. In just a couple of days of doing what has been mentioned above, things have changed and the road ahead has become much less bumpy.

Thanks - we are all so connected.

top topics

join