It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somebody Please Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have some very clear footage of ufos.High quality stuff.Unfortunately i am a complete moron when it comes to computers.I have been trying unsuccessfully for the last two hours to get this footage onto the ats site and my patience is losing the battle.I have been to rapidshare and putfile but these sites assume you know how to post links and such which i do not.I do not know how to "copy and paste".I mainly just surf the web.The files are on my desktop in mpeg form, whatever that is.
These are very good videos.Better than anything i haver seen on ats since ive been here.I would absolutely LOVE to share them and get some feedback but i am a computer caveman

If someone can help...maybe walk me through the process like a two year old child i would be grateful.I think everyone would want to see these videos.They positively defy debunking imho.
Please someone....help

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Begin by uploading to this site, which I only learned about yesterday. It will give you a link that you must put into your post here.

Does that make sense?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by allisoneisall
I do not know how to "copy and paste"

Well, fortuneately, copy and pasting is easy and one of the reasons that makes computers so great! Copying and pasting is just what it sounds like, you're copying text or information from one source, and "pasting" it into another. Works just like this (I'm assuming you use Windows): Use your mouse to highlight whatever you want to copy be it text or a link or whatever, then hold in Control (or CTRL) and press "C". After that, just go to the text box where you would like to place the link, hold in Control again and this time press "V". That's all ya gotta do. So after you upload the file, it should give you a link that you can just copy/paste on a post on ATS.

Originally posted by allisoneisall
The files are on my desktop in mpeg form, whatever that is.

"mpeg" is just a type of video file, nothing real special about it.

Hope that helps a bit,
UO

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thanx UnknownOrigins,
I just got home and read your reply.Thanx a lot.I am going to try it and i will post the vids in the ufo forum when succesful.Thanx again you get my vote

top topics

join