It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the History of Action/Response between the USA and Russia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Since 1900, the number of actions and nonactions by each times level, and the number of responses and nonresponses by each by level. All adding up to sequences essential to the survival of each nation.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The conflicts have been numerous while not all out conflict between the nations, there were proxy-wars. From Korea, Vietnam, Cuba(Missile Crisis), Iraq-Iran war(the two sides were supplying arms), 1980's Afghanistan. Thats all I can think of at the top of my head right now.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
One thing I know is that the Republican administration in the '20s decided to cut all diplomatic ties with Russia when a Soviet delegate offered the opportunity of open discussion between the two countries. Then things have got quite gold between the two countries in the decades that followed.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
One thing I know is that the Republican administration in the '20s decided to cut all diplomatic ties with Russia when a Soviet delegate offered the opportunity of open discussion between the two countries. Then things have got quite gold between the two countries in the decades that followed.

This isnt about politics man, this is about the proxy-wars/conflicts that the US and Russia were involved in. If youre going to fingerpoint someone for starting the Cold War, point it at the Russians. Remember when they held on to their little piece of German land after WW2, going against the purpose of the Marshall Plan, which they were a part of. Building a wall, that divided Europe(Iron Curtain). Just for your future reference so that you know the Cold War wasnt of Dem or Repubs(or American) doing for that matter, but Russias. I caught your subtle attempt to blame the Cold War on Republicans, when in fact it was no Americans doing at all.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
look at it through russian eyes america and brition didnt hope a second front on germany till mid 1944 when russia was invaded by germany in 1941 and many russian towns were destroyed by germany while the americans just sat back and watch in thier eyes

new topics

top topics

join