It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my mind playing tricks? Blame TV?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hello! I'm new here in the forum (Finally decided to speak up after few weeks exploring and reading like crazy). I think this is a amazing place with all kind of believers who can openly really discuss and debunk, or not, any experience, story, picture, video o theory (I was really amazed with how the case of the brazilian user "Need Help" of the chip).

I'm 16 years old. Since I was young my brother always introduced TV shows like the X-files. I was so impressed (And scared) about these things, that growing up with a tool like the internet taught me well (or bad). I remember (and still) that I would do a complete research (first with altavista and then with google when it was introduced to me) after a show about crops, rosswell (In the time the images scared the hell out of me), etc. I guess that first I was influenced only by the opinion of my brother, but I started reading and reading more that It went out of control =p.

The turning point of the story is my first sighting. In new year's eve of 2001, we were outside with the money bills and suitcases (It is a tradition in my country) and I pointed a bright light on the sky. I remember it was so big and burning red. My family got my attention and my brother (he is 34 by the way) was the first one to say "a ovni" and my mother to debunk him. I remember getting so scared, I asked my mother if it was ok, and she said "it is just an airplane", but my father said "It's too bright and big to be one". We couldnt see the "thing" anymore and we ran inside the house too see in a window. It moved faster, stopped, and then dissapeared.

I got too scared, but afterwards was happy of my "first ufo (ovni in spanish) sighting". Once I woke up in the morning and saw a black object flying, I thought "It is an airplane", but then I realized "Airplanes aren't black", by the time I standed up to see it was gone". I've always believed but was drove away to keep searching and investigating until these vacations, when I met this forum.

I've reading some very interesting cases and some people who actually explain and believe have been abducted (Don't remember who, but it wasn't even his post where he explain he knows they have been taking him in the night and "putting information" on his heads) and I actually believe many of them.

Where my problem starts is very simple, I get to scared when I see some pictures... Not all of them, but some (I know, this have been said before, let me finish), and I DON'T HAVE A MEMORY, can't remember a thing before my age of 11. I only remember what I've seen on photos or homemade videos. I try hard, but I just can't remember a thing. I see my friends remember the teachers and everything and details but I just can't. It is like it was erased. Sometimes I wake up with bruises, or strange pains in shoulders, or other parts (Yeah, I can distinguish pain for sleeping in a bad position).

When I hear stories I feel on the inside that someway I already know all this stuff, but it's locked up somewhere in my mind. Sometimes some parts of my body vibrates like there something in there (Yesterday, curiously reading a post in here, my foot vibrated. I got scared like #). Have things like these, like the memories erased, are well known?

I just need to share this feelling and experience, and I think I just wasted all your time. Sorry if I did.

P.D. Excuse the bad spelling and english... This is not my first language, I'm sorry.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story with us. Don't be scared of UFOs, I don't think that they mean any harm. They are probably just studying us, and don't want us to get to close to them. To tell you the truth, it just might be that they fear us more than what we do fear them.

Over in South America there are lots of UFO sightings. Keep your eyes open and be ready for your next one. You don't have to wait till it is nighttime to see one. When I was a teen I saw many UFO over the skies of Puerto Rico (Caribbean Island). I grew up there. I used to see metallic round balls, which stood at least 50,000ft up. I could tell that it was a controlled craft and not just a simple balloon. These things wold move, stop, move, and then in a flash, just sip away. It was really cool stuff.

Anyway, keep us informed If you see anything new.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm not scared anymore, but in that moment I really was. Now I think it's pretty cool, and always wait to see one. Although I'm scared of the grays. First it was like "yeah I wish they take me and teach me", now it terrify me the only thought of a gray in my room.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Welcome Jskun, your English and Spelling is better than some that were raised speaking it.

I don't know what to think of your ufo experiences, or your fear or your physical aches and pains. Have you discussed your feelings with your family and friends?

Most people here on ATS are forthrite and honest but be wary; not all are!!
Good luck and Peace!

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I would love to meet a gray! But I am not to sure that they are real. I know that a lot of people say that they are, but I just don't know ( I think that they are different type of aliens). I know that ETs exist, because I can feel their presence. I know that this sounds a little crazy but it's true. The thing is, I don't think that the aliens are like the ones portrayed in TV and stuff. I have had lots of things that have happened to me in my life that lead me to believe that this is true. That Aliens exist, and that they are actually studying us. One of these days I will make a thread explaining all that has happened to me since I was a kid. I will even include some pics of a UFO which I took from my back yard.

[edit on 7-1-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Have you discussed your feelings with your family and friends?

Most people here on ATS are forthrite and honest but be wary; not all are!!

I have, but never told them that I actually think I've been abducted. When the situation turns bad, or something more serious happen, then I will talk with them. (My family... My friends, some believe, some think I'm crazy but funny). Also, I don't believe in everybody, but some I do.

I don't think that the aliens are like the ones portrayed in TV and stuff.

Me neither, but somehow I also feel they exist (The greys), as many other races. Don't know.

new topics

top topics

join