It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm bored. any good MMOs about?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I like playing MMOs. right now I'm playing Fall of Empires. pretty fun. considering you don't do that much. I am looking for more MMOs at the moment. Post up a link them here.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
World of Warcraft(Warning Extremely addictive)
Eve
City of Heroes/Villians

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There is one thats coming out soon thats sorta different. instead of having an elf paladin or whatever you have a car and you just drive around blowing stuff up.

www.autoassault.com...

looks fun but is it?

you can even sign up for beta

[edit on 7-1-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
World of Warcraft. its the only mmo ive ever played, and I absolutely love it.

pros

-Great gameplay

-Many interesting class/race combinations

-Nice graphics

-Detailed environments to explore

-4 different server types: PVP(playervs.player)dedicated to those who like the thrill of danger, you can be attacked by others at will.

Normal- its a more relaxed style of play, you can only be attacked by other players if you toggle on pvp mode or enter opposing faction territory

RP- Roleplaying server, for those who would like to add some character to themselves in game

RPPVP- roleplaying with the spice of pvp combat

cons

-cheap servers mean that you will suffer quite a bit of down time on high population servers

-most servers are overpopulated, meaning you will sometimes have to wait to log in

-gamemasters have extremely slow reponse time (from personal experience, I once had to wait 6 and a half hours for a response)

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
There is one thats coming out soon thats sorta different. instead of having an elf paladin or whatever you have a car and you just drive around blowing stuff up.

www.autoassault.com...

looks fun but is it?

you can even sign up for beta

[edit on 7-1-2006 by Lysergic]

Actually im currently beta testing auto-assault, its very good so far. Beats the crap out of WOW hands down.Its actually fun to grind in this game as it consists of running people down and smashing buildings up in suped up death buggys

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have 3 words for the best MMO: World Of Warcraft!

One warning, it's very addictive!:w:

new topics

top topics

join