It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

um i need someone to help me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i really need help.im new here and i love science fiction stuff.can u talk to me?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Check out BTS for lighter topics, like literature
and Politics@ for political discussion. Later.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
When you registered with ATS they sent you an e-mail with many good links that you should check out.

Also there is a Fantasy & Science Fiction forum that you may be interested in.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Oops, forgot to add the Collaborative Fiction and Short Stories forum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you write, you're just in time, there's a competition going on right now:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards. Before you go anywhere, you should read the Terms of Service, and also some of our more finer rules. Rules and Such

Like they said before, we have different forums for everything. If you like WRITING science fiction, well we have a forum for that too.

Collaborative Fiction

If your interested in trying out writing your own stories, U2U WorldWatcher, the moderator of the fiction forums, and she'll hook you up.

So welcome to the boards, hope you have fun, and feel free to ask any questions you might have, we don't bite, well, maybe asala does, but thats a different story

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
intrepid?!? want to be buddies?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosrockalwayz_chick
intrepid?!? want to be buddies?

Sure, you can never have enough buddies. You'll find that most people here are excellent to deal with. You may want to check out this thread:

If you have any questions feel free to u2u anytime, it's in your Member Center. You can only u2u staff until you have 20 posts, I think.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, dont feel lost just ask all the questions you need to, im here to help guide you around, use my thread below of contact me via u2u

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? look for this tab at the top of the page, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Welcome. You will find many in here who can discuss UFO's non-stop. For Si Fi reading there are many authors to turn to but for real science in Si Fi just google Isaac Asimov. I'm not a buff of UFOs but I really enjoy Si Fi. Enjoy yourself.
skep

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Put your thinking cap on, and keep your tinfoil hat ready...
welcome to the boards...
feel free to U2U "Gazrok" as he is the unofficial (or is it official) expert on UFO's

oh, and in case you haven't done the U2U thing yet, it is like inner office e-mail, except you have to have 20 posts or so, to use it...
under mCENTER tab in the top buttons...

Hope to see you in the forums...

new topics

top topics

join