It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's President Hopes Ariel Sharon Dies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"TEHRAN, Iran — Iran's president said Thursday he hoped for the death of Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon"

This is absolutely horrible! Ahmadinejad is disgusting. How can such an heinous person be allowed to control a country? How can such a heinous person be elected? What does that say about the rest of Iran? Grrrr, this furiates me.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Shron doomed himself when he gave away Gaza, but, I hope there is enough guts in Israel left to make the Iranian hitler pay..........

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rickey Gerard Perez
Ahmadinejad is disgusting.

I agree, the man is horrible, and for many reasons. I'm not surprised he has said such a thing. Is anyone? To hope for a man's death when he's on his death bed is at the very least uncivilized. But it is just another expression of his hatred of his 'enemy' and is to be expected from this outspoken troll.

How can such an heinous person be allowed to control a country? How can such a heinous person be elected?

It happens all the time. In many countries. Look at the US. How did that happen? Again, not a surprise that an outspoken criminal of a person be elected to run a country.

What does that say about the rest of Iran?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. It says nothing about the people of Iran. Just as the president of the USA doesn't reflect on the character of the people there. There is a small minority of US citizens that follow their president without question. Most of the people are against what he stands for.

We must not assume that the people of Iran echo their leader's sentiments. That's just propaganda. And it encourages nothing but hatred.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolisI hope there is enough guts in Israel left to make the Iranian hitler pay..........

I support the bombing of nuclear facilities and missile systems in Iran, but with the death of Sharon, the likely hood that such an action will be taken is a lot less. Ehud Olmert is more liberal than Sharon is. I think Netanyahu would definitely bomb Iran, but Kadima holds too many seats in the Knesset for Bibi to win.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I beleive this dispiccable creature wants Jihad whilst the US has lots of troops on the ground in Iraq so he can lob missiles at them to cause maximum kill.

Im sure he will get his Jihad i hope it happens when US troops are well out of fireing range, who knows Irans president, may get what he has wished on Ariel happen to himself with the first Missile ?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

This is absolutely horrible! Ahmadinejad is disgusting. How can such an heinous person be allowed to control a country

What do you mean, how can it be allowed? Iran is a sovereign nation, it can have whoever it wants as its president.

How can such a heinous person be elected?

Lots of people in the middle east hate the jews. This statement isn't much of a surprise, I wouldn't be surprised if it was shared by a lot of his countrymen. How many yehudis do you think were happy to year arafat was dead? How many people would be happy to year if Ahmadinejad were dead?

Christ, at least the guy is being honest. I have read that Ahamdinejad is one of those people that beleive that the apocalypse is comming up, in the next two years or so too. So he's defintly not going to be pulling any punches.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Maybe Ahamdinejad beleives apocalype so much because he is going to cause it ?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have a great idea for this guy.
How about we take him and lock him into a room with non other that Pat Robertson for a week.
This would take care of two loony bird s at the same time.
A pox on both of them.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

How can such an heinous person be allowed to control a country? How can such a heinous person be elected?

It happens all the time. In many countries. Look at the US. How did that happen?

He was duly elected by a majority of the electorate. That's how it happened in the US.

As far as Iran, the president will be allowed to continue his racist attacks as long as the ruling Imams allow him to do so.

What does that say about the rest of Iran?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. It says nothing about the people of Iran. Just as the president of the USA doesn't reflect on the character of the people there. There is a small minority of US citizens that follow their president without question. Most of the people are against what he stands for

Just my opinion.

Yes, it's your opinion because you don't supply facts to back up your assertions.

This thread is about Sharon and the president of Iran. Yet you manage to inject two disparaging remarks about the US president in your short reply.

Stay on topic, please.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Yes, it's your opinion because you don't supply facts to back up your assertions.

That's what opinions are, right?

This thread is about Sharon and the president of Iran. Yet you manage to inject two disparaging remarks about the US president in your short reply.

Stay on topic, please.

And in your reply, you managed to inject several disparaging remarks about me - about a 2-week old post! And you tell me to stay on topic? Please!

Fill out a gripe or take it to the mods.

top topics

join