It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Leader... But Bush Is a Born-Again Christian?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
someone help me out...

i am not a bush supporter, but i don't think he is the antichrist either...

as i read all these posts about the NWO, i need someone to explain to me:

why, if Bush is part of all of these evil NWO plans that have Luciferian underpinnings-
why would he be a vocal born-again Christian who believes in Jesus?

pardon my ignorance if the answer is obvious... just curious.

T.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Sorry I posted this under ALIENS and UFOS, my mistake.

T.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastGameFilm

someone help me out...

i am not a bush supporter, but i don't think he is the antichrist either...

as i read all these posts about the NWO, i need someone to explain to me:

why, if Bush is part of all of these evil NWO plans that have Luciferian underpinnings-
why would he be a vocal born-again Christian who believes in Jesus?

pardon my ignorance if the answer is obvious... just curious.

T.

Who said Luciferians can't read the Bible and say the name Jesus? Hollywood has clouded peoples minds on this issue thinking that if one is a devil worshipper or is possessed by darkness that their skin will burn if its hit with a crucifix, biblical words, or holy water. All "Hollywood" nonsense. Also there might be a possibility that Christs name wasn't really Jesus. They didn't address him as Jesus 2000 years ago nor did the Messiah ever create a religion called "Christianity"

I think in the last days many will think the antichrist is (Christ) call him Jesus and he will solve many problems and work many miracles. But the devil can do this as well and did many times when he promised the messiah the world if he followed him.

Funny thing.....The messiah chose truth over power and thus thats where his power came from..."the truth"

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So in the end how do you know who is jesus? Or a false prophet versus real one? Could Christ be the Antichrist? A Christ perverted by evil being prcticed in the world and causes him to bring on destruction of evil. Like Shiva of Hindu culture?
666=999

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I would take Bush's professed Christianity with a giant lump of salt. One of JC's biggest teachings (I like using JC, sounds like we're on a first name basis, eh?) was that Love is the most important thing - love your fellow man/woman. Turn the other cheek is a phrase that comes from his teachings too, and I don't see either being a big part of Bush's foreign policies.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
As far as love being a part of foreign policy you should consider this: When Jesus discusses the beatitudes he doesn't say blessed are the peacekeepers, rather he says blessed are the peacemakers.
Sometimes to make peace, you have to destroy evil (WWII)
However, I do not Bush to be a born again Christian. I firmly beleive that is simply pandering to a certain section of the Republican base to ensure votes and the almighty $$$$$$$$

top topics

join