It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: NSA whistleblower asks to testify

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This is very good indeed when this person is willing to come forward and go in front of congress to tell his story.

American people should rejoice on our rights and freedoms and the congress has the right to heard what this man has to say.

If it was nothing illegal like our administration has been telling then is nothing to worry.

But if this man knows something that is above the law and our rights as Americans the congress has the right to know.

I am very please that somebody has the guts to talk.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Seekerof,

You are the only person who has now stated twice ANYTHING about a connection between this guy and the NYT article. No, this guy is not a leaker for writing his letters to Congress.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Oh please jsobecky, you're dancing round the issue. I never said that I agree that full disclosure is a good idea. Lets read what I actually wrote, eh?

Originally posted by subz
See that's the problem when you start bypassing inbuilt safeguards, people get suspicious and demand full disclosure.

"People get suspicious and demand full disclosure" - I don't see that statement as an endorsement, do you? Perhaps you might do so well to actually read what people write before ranting on about how I some how intimidated loam into agreeing with me.

You might also notice that what I wrote in no way conflicted what you wrote.

If you don't want people to call you to task, don't imply things about them like

Well if you're content to allow a run-away and illegal surveillance program spy on you, more power too you...or not what ever the case maybe. Ignorance is bliss.

and loam with his supportive reply.

So if you don't want people to imply things like

Oh please jsobecky, you're dancing round the issue. I never said that I agree that full disclosure is a good idea.

then stick with the topic and don't create straw-men arguments, and don't put words into their replies.

from loam It is located in Northern Virginia.

Missions at Ft. Belvoir

Bzzzzt! You failed again, twice this time. Failed to get the point, failed the answer.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
jsobecky:

You're tone is very persuasive....

Let's review, shall we?

Yours is the second post in this thread:

Originally posted by jsobecky
Oh, brother!

I'm sure you would like to see that, wouldn't you. While we're at it, why don't we just give you the pass codes to get into the FBI's sensitive databases? Gimme just a minute and we'll print out the name of every covert CIA operative, and their current location for you. What else would you like? Today's football codes?

Later you say:

Originally posted by jsobecky
If you don't want people to call you to task, don't imply things about them...

Press that buzzer of yours if you think you can make the connection with why some have responded to you in the way they have...

[edit on 5-1-2006 by loam]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ok gang, let's discuss the topic not each other. We aren't that interesting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join