It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O Sleeper Cells, Wake Up Now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Should we worry? Now captured "Al Qaeda terrorist training camp manager" Abu Musab al-Suri (a.k.a. Omar Abdel Hakim, Mustafa Setmariam Nasar) said in a recorded audio message ("Final message to the British and the Europeans") that he has trained American and British nationals at Al Qaeda camps in Afghanistan to "carry out catastrophic terrorist strikes". He called for sleeper cells to attack France and also "Britain, Italy, Holland, Denmark, Germany, Japan, Australia, Russia, France, and all other countries that have a military presence in Iraq, Afghanistan, or the Arabian Peninsula".

The Counterterrorism Blog: A Chilling Final Threat from Abu Musab al-Suri: "O' Sleeper Cells, Wake Up Now!"

"I advised the commander of the Armed Islamic Group (GIA) Abu Abdullah Ahmad and his superiors—may Allah have mercy on their souls—to strike deep inside the French mainland in order to punish her and deter her from supporting the dictatorial military government [in Algeria]... I explained that this would unite the Islamic nation around the jihad in Algeria, just as it had united the Islamic nation around the Afghan jihad against the Soviets. I added that we had a right to strike France and that we were at war—[we were not] just playing around. It was about time for our enemies to understand that. This is why I hereby call all the mujahideen—regardless of whether they are from Syria, Lebanon or any other place—to strike France immediately. The mujahideen should target French interests wherever they may be—including the French mainland itself... I hereby call upon the mujahideen in Europe, the mujahideen in other enemy countries—as well as all those who are able to get to these countries—to act quickly and strike Britain, Italy, Holland, Denmark, Germany, Japan, Australia, Russia, France, and all other countries that have a military presence in Iraq, Afghanistan, or the Arabian Peninsula. They must either strike the territory of these countries or targets that are outside of their borders. O’ sleeper cells, wake up now!"

c/o Globalterroralert.com

Any reason to be on high alert or is this just a trick to cause fear and/or sell a book? And why does he want to hurt France so bad? The audio was recorded after the London bombings last year.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hi Hellmutt,

August?

Yeah, I read this to, (at both sites), but if he called them to wake up back in August, they ain't doing so hot are they?

I dont understand the france thing either.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
No the ones who did wake up all got caught. They maybe very dangerous but theye also pretty stupid and unorganised.

But the majority are Dimwits and walked straight into Iraq (as we expected ) and weve already had half of them for dinner and we'll have the other half for desert in the coming years.

As for hurting France, its all part of there evil plan to invoke civil unrest and get the native French Muslim population to uprise as well (again,but worse).

new topics

join