It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's President now says that Genocide is the aim of Europe !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Behold, Marge the Spinmaster

BTW the denying of the holocaust is ridiculous and we all know that, but perhaps what Iran is trying to said to the rest of the world while denying the holocaust is the fact that we are denying the thousands of deaths happening in Iraq since invasion or at least we have been brought to believe that they are all necessary and needed to bring freedom.

pity.

C’mon Marge don't try to twist his words and explain what he might have meant. His comment's are self explanatory, they prove that this guy is nuts! Don’t be afraid to once accept what is true even if it means going against your usual beliefs. That is the true pity here, letting politics get in the way of common sense.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
No westpoint I am been Fair here, is more spin going on in the US right now that the "Word" is that US may attack Iran.

So obviously we need to take everything that comes from Iran and the president that actually is government by clerics as the evil vs the world.

Really Westpoint is nothing but spin, spin and more spin.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The reason the majority seem to support the mullahs might be the lack of anything even resembling an opposition party, loyal or otherwise. The Iranian theocracy has been very careful to keep any opposition under tight control, simply because it would appeal to the younger generation beginning to chafe under the mullahs rule.
I don't see this continuing much longer, especially in this day of laptops and sattellite dishes. But I guess only time will tell.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad got so crazy & paranoid ideas so I wonder if he got some problems with his Haschish consumption? I´m not joking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join