It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie admitted he believes Britain will soon be invaded by aliens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Earlier this year Robbie admitted he believes Britain will soon be invaded by aliens.

He revealed he was convinced the planet was about to be overrun by extra-terrestrials invaders and warned his fans to be prepared for a close encounter of the third kind.

He told Britain's Radio 2: "I've been dreaming every night about UFO's, every night
. I can't wait to go to sleep at night because those dreams have been so brilliant.

"I think they are definitely on their way, seriously. Mark my words. From now until 2012 - watch out kids."

www.tonight.co.za...

hope that I didn't double post it didn't find something about this on ATS

the site which many sites link I can't get on to.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Dreaming about alien invasions, gives an indication to Greenstar Programming. Robbie is a good singer too btw, i like his music!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
:: Space Cadet Robbie Williams
Robbie Williams wants to fly into space. The 31-year-old singer is desperate for Sir Richard Branson to invite him on the Virgin Galactic SpaceShip when it goes into orbit in 2010. A ticket for the interstellar trip costs just £115,000 per person. However, Robbie might not have to go into space to meet aliens - he's already admitted he thinks they'll come to us one day. He told Britain's BBC Radio 2: "I've been dreaming every night about UFO's, every night. I can't wait to go to sleep at night because those dreams have been so brilliant. "I think they are definitely on there way, seriously. Mark my words. From now until 2012 - watch out kids."

SOURCE: FemaleFirst.co.uk, UK

some more on this I am trying to find this story on bbc site

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think this is brilliant. He seems to be a very odd person, but is a good singer.

i heard his new song is 'I'm loving Alians instead'

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
A singer named Robbie admits he believes the UK will be invaded by aliens.

What's to admit? He's an artist.

This is news?

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
He's right into the Occult aswell, maybe he's part of the disclosure campaign because of his public reach - maybe he doesn't even know it!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Maybe he just saw the film "Signs" or insert any other alien-based movie here.............

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fanthorpe
Maybe he just saw the film "Signs" or insert any other alien-based movie here.............

Mabye he's just been reading ATS, sounds like alot of people around here

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well hopefully this will do he community alot of good, although Robibie is getting a bad rep from the newspapers.

top topics

join