It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seem's Indonesia's IslamoNazi's score last Terror attack for 2005.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Gosh I wish I could bring up facts like that while I am posting (sigh). I guess I'll just have to keep practising

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well its Painfully obvious that these Terrorist's must eat swine, and they cant be real Muslim's - I was sure that the Leading name's in Islam made it perfectly clear that Islam does not support Terrorism but if they are wrong and Islam does support Terrorism can you confirm please and provide a link.
So these people under the lable of Islamofascists must infact be the swine eating spawn of Satan that will rot in hell, no?

Bali Islamofascist style.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Redmage, do you really need a link? this did happen not all that long ago, and might have been in a newspaper or twelve, and on the news on TV.

Did you read the post?

I was very clearly referring to the "swine eating" and "cold blooded" remarks.

Has islam now accepted the eating of pork products?

Are they a new race of reptilian "cold blooded" mammals?

These remarks are what make threads like this worthless.

Low on facts and high on emotionally charged opinions and propaganda = worthless.

It inhibits any rational discussion of the issues at hand.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
No sir it is you that hasnt read my reply properly.

Unless i am wrong a Muslim cannot be a Terrorist, so it is not beyond reason that these Islamofascist Terrorist spawns of Satan are swine eaters, am i wrong ?

You seem to interpret the meaning of cold blooded completely different to how it is used in my culture, accept it.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

1. October 2002 bombing of a nightclub on the predominantly Hindu island of Bali that killed 202 people, most of them foreign tourists from Australia and elsewhere

2. August 2003 car bombing of the J.W. Marriott hotel in Jakarta that killed 12 people

3. December 2001, Singapore authorities uncovered a JI plot to attack the US and Israeli Embassies and British and Australian diplomatic buildings in Singapore

4. December 2000 wave of church bombings in Indonesia that killed 18. Asian and U.S. officials say Hambali had a hand in these attacks, and Indonesian officials arrested J.I. leader Bashir for questioning in connection with this anti-Christian campaign. Recent investigations linked the JI to December 2000 bombings where dozens of bombs were detonated in Indonesia and the Philippines

5. December 2000 series of bombings in Manila that killed 22. The State Department says Hambali helped plan these attacks

6. A 1995 plot to bomb 11 U.S. commercial airliners in Asia that, the State Department says, Hambali helped plan

7. September 9, 2004, attack outside the Australian Embassy in Jakarta killing 12 Indonesians

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
My humblest apologies, I was infact refering to your first post. Next time I shall specify. Again my humble apologies (sheesh).

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Well its Painfully obvious that these Terrorist's must eat swine, and they cant be real Muslim's

Then you should remove the "Islam" from your "Islamofascist" label.

I was sure that the Leading name's in Islam made it perfectly clear that Islam does not support Terrorism but if they are wrong and Islam does support Terrorism can you confirm please and provide a link.

I never stated that Islam supports Terrorism so your putting words in my mouth to request a link from me makes no logical sense. :shk:

So these people under the lable of Islamofascists must infact be the swine eating spawn of Satan that will rot in hell, no?

No.

It holds as much water as the argument that "crickets do not eat human babies, Dick Cheney is not a cricket, so... Dick Cheney eats human babies".

Not a valid association.

[edit on 1/2/06 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

No sir it is you that hasnt read my reply properly.

No son, it is you.

Those statements were in regards to seagulls quote, not yours.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Redmage wrote " Then you should remove the "Islam" from your "Islamofascist" label.

No son ill remove Islam from Islamofascist when the terrorist's seperate Islam from there motivation.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

No son ill remove Islam from Islamofascist when the terrorist's seperate Islam from there motivation.

Son, you've already alleged "terrorists cant be real Muslim's" which denotes them following the Islamic religion.

So if they are not Islamic they cannot be Islamofascists.

You're gonna need to make up your mind on this one to have a logical stance on the issue.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
is that a bit like NORAID not blowing up women and children - oh sorry , the American NORAID paid for the bombs and bullets and explosives the IRA used to kill innocent women and children , and didn`t actually do it themselves. so thats allright then

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Of course that isn't all right. Noraid to my knowlege, is now either defunct or watched very carefully. If the facts are different than please enlighten me. Noraid is as much a terrorist enabler as any in the middle east, or Europe.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Redamage wrote "Son, you've already alleged "terrorists cant be real Muslim's" which denotes them following the Islamic religion"

Son what im really interested in is this, do you agree that Terrorists cant be real Muslims?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist

1. October 2002 bombing of a nightclub on the predominantly Hindu island of Bali that killed 202 people, most of them foreign tourists from Australia and elsewhere

Former Indonesian president Abdurrahman Wahid said in a Australian documentary that the Indonesian authorities were behind the 2002 attacks in Bali and that they were acting on behalf of western intelligence agencies.

www.countertyranny.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
if you stopped being so patronising then maybe teh conversation can be more fruitful

just a thought thats all.

noraid is still alive and well

whats so sad , is that most people do not actually understand anything about eh `troubles` in nortern ireland

did you know it all started when the Brists were trying to protect the catholics from the protestant`s?

it then went wrong when the soldiers were dragged into the fight and the catholics started attacking the brits (after some random searches went wrong and things started getting heavy handed)
the ira wasn`t even around at this point (well not in the form it is now)

Noraid don`t even understabd that the ira has given up violenace - all thats left are the hardliners who are now nothing nore than criminals and thugs.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Is it April 1st today ?

Indonesia would wither into a bankrupt starving mess if it wasnt for Australias help.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Again my apology is tendered, I didn't mean to come across as patronizing, I did indeed want to know wether or not Noraid is still active. I will admit to being less than ideally informed about the "Troubles" in Ireland. I am a bit more knowlegeable than most of my countrymen, but that isn't saying a whole lot at times.
Truce?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Son what im really interested in is this, do you agree that Terrorists cant be real Muslims?

Son, my opinions have no bearing on the flaws in logic your argument presents.

There are extremists self-associated with every religion so vast overgeneralizations are, in my opinion, a bad idea in any situation.

Since it has degraded to issue dodging I suppose I should ask you: Do you think the christians responsible for the crusades or the inquisitions were real christians?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Son, my opinions have no bearing on the flaws in logic your argument presents.

There are extremists self-associated with every religion so vast overgeneralizations are, in my opinion, a bad idea in any situation.

Since it has degraded to issue dodging I suppose I should ask you: Do you think the christians responsible for the crusades or the inquisitions were real christians?

Son, my opinions on the Christian crusades have no bearing on the flaws in logic that your argument trys to avoid.

Do you think the Islamic Crusaders resposible for storming into the War worn vacuum of the Byzantines and Persian Empires installing islamic imperialism where real Muslims?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Son, my opinions on the Christian crusades have no bearing on the flaws in logic that your argument trys to avoid.

Son, addressing the flaws in the logic of your argument is exactly what I'm doing, not avoiding.

I've avoided nothing and stated my opinion quite clearly, "There are extremists self-associated with every religion so vast overgeneralizations are, in my opinion, a bad idea in any situation."

It doesn't matter if I feel they are "real" or not, I'm not the one claiming "Terrorist's cant be real Muslim's" then contradicting myself using terms like Islamofascists.

Wether I agree or not, I'm willing to hear your side of the story.

However, if you want your argument to be taken seriously it has to make logical "sense" .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join