It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the woman who changed me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
so a few years ago i was dumped for cheating and lying, at first i was a jerk and kept making it her fault and just became angry at all women.

but i guess losing her hurt so much it snapped me out of it and i just began thinking over what i did, how i was thinking, how wonderful she is, how i betrayed her,etc and slowly but surely saw the truth and changed everything, my thinking and try to do what i think would make her proud.

now after 2 years whenever i think of her i cry and just begin missing her, infact yeterday she said hi and stuff after a long time and i was surprised how happy just a few words made me, anyways, i just dont know what to do to get over her or get her back or anything, i still love her and it drives me crazy....:bnghd:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Ah Love,

Namehere, I have felt your pain, And I don't want to make light of it.
But if you can't get her back; you can't dwell in the sadness. Two years man; it's time to find another woman that will appreciate your "changed" attitudes. Life is to damn short not to celebrate every day. I know these platitudes don't mean much, but it's time to get happy again. And the time is now.

Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Oh I know that one too. I am going through it now.

My wife has changed me over the the years, but she still holds on to things that happened over 10 years ago. She may still leave over those events.

BUT....as I will do - if you love her, let her go to find her own happiness. If it was meant to be, she'll return.

Does she at least know how you feel?

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ive been that woman.
Ive been lied to and cheated on and Ive also been beaten.

It hard to let go of the things that happen, no matter how much time passes.

I admire you so much. That fact that youve said youve changed and realise what it was that broke you up. It takes alot of guts.
My ex has never said sorry or shown an ounce of remorse. I commend you for being able to.

I guess it comes down to the old saying "you dont know what youve got til its gone" And how painful it is when you do realise.

Tell her how you feel if she doesnt know already. But if she doesnt want you back then you will have to move on.
It hurts but thats all you can do.

I hope that whatever happens that you can find happiness.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i dont know if she knows i still do love her since i've only talked to her for a total of maybe an hour the past 2 years or so.

i just know i miss her badly and nothing helps to get over her.

i dont know much about her current life, if shes taken still, if i have any chance, etc, etc, if i got a chance to talk to her i doubt she would let me bring it up, i just dont know what to do.

i hope she doesnt read this and get mad at me either.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SapphireHarlequin

I guess it comes down to the old saying "you dont know what youve got til its gone" And how painful it is when you do realise.

Never a truer word said SapphireHarlequin.Not only in terms of relationships but friendships as well.Strange how its only when you get old and hopefully wiser that you realise the things that are important in life and what you've missed or turned away from in error.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Its indeed when she is gone that you notice how much she meant!
I really hope you get back together, you sem genuinely changed man and you deserve a second chance.
Talk to her about it, explain how you feel I am sure you can earn her trust again.

new topics

top topics

join