It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interpol Finally Posts a Red Notice on Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
I am asking you WHAT MI5 or the Sercretive Service , or have you forgotten my showing you what they do?

Well, okey:

Al-Qaeda cleric exposed as an MI5 double agent

ONE of al-Qaeda’s most dangerous figures has been revealed as a double agent working for MI5, raising criticism from European governments, which repeatedly called for his arrest.

Britain ignored warnings — which began before the September 11 attacks — from half a dozen friendly governments about Abu Qatada’s links with terrorist groups and refused to arrest him. Intelligence chiefs hid from European allies their intention to use the cleric as a key informer against Islamic militants in Britain.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
FBI is not supposed to work outside the US... They do frequently.

CIA is not supposed to work inside the US.... They have since they were created.

I honestly don't know much about the british agencies but I doubt borders stop them very often either.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Souljah may i suggest you are lying through the eyes of your teeth ?

Can you atleast post a link to that article from a reputable site ? rather than one that has "Fake Terror" link in the corner of the page ?

ohgollygosh

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Can you atleast post a link to that article from a reputable site ? rather than one that has "Fake Terror" link in the corner of the page ?

Will Times Online Satisfy your delicate Anti-Muslim Senses?

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

Will Times Online Satisfy your delicate Anti-Muslim Senses?

Much better thanks, no offence but i simply cant trust your quotes from dodgy site's, we probably have opposite agenda's so i hope you feel the same way.

Well i guess thats good news to have double agents, but bad choice i guess he was probably a triple agent

Youve got to speculate to accumulate.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso

What the heck took so long for Petes sake? Is it that "Europe - Appeasement is thy name" thing? Sorry, but I don't get it.

And who do you think requested the warrant? Was it Spain, France, Italy? No. It was Algeria!?!

[/url]

Why did not Iraq or the United States asked for the warrant?

The Interpol is not a European institution, its an international organisation with a US citizen as the Secretary General since 2000 and re-elected for a second 5-year period.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Well, okey:

Al-Qaeda cleric exposed as an MI5 double agent

ONE of al-Qaeda’s most dangerous figures has been revealed as a double agent working for MI5, raising criticism from European governments, which repeatedly called for his arrest.

Britain ignored warnings — which began before the September 11 attacks — from half a dozen friendly governments about Abu Qatada’s links with terrorist groups and refused to arrest him. Intelligence chiefs hid from European allies their intention to use the cleric as a key informer against Islamic militants in Britain.

As I have said, MI5 cannot work outside the UK.
That is MI6's duristinction, MI5 works inside.
Shall I have to get thier orders again from the official office of parliment?

This clerk was giving information WHILE IN THE UK!!!!

Yes thats right ladies and gents he lived here since 1994, right up until 2001 when he went on th run.

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xerrog
FBI is not supposed to work outside the US... They do frequently.

CIA is not supposed to work inside the US.... They have since they were created.

I honestly don't know much about the british agencies but I doubt borders stop them very often either.

MI5 works inside the UK, the MI6 outside.

If they where to work both inside and out then it would be called "The secret Intelligence service".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join