It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq is the heist of the millinium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There are several intersections and definitly connections to Skull and Bones. Follow the money, follow the money. The answer is the answer.
Cheney and Bush I surely landed a few chum deals out of Gulf Storm. However they both realized the real dollars had been left on the table.

Gulf II was lined up to be the big score in the second term. First Cheney ripped up all the FDR/Truman Era procument rules and opened the door to KKR. So next war its 50% markup on the cost of war for Haliburton. Yahoo.

Secondly you have the oil. Through agreements big oil will extract about 100 billion over the next decade that should have gone to Iraq people.

But hey, should have could have and is.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Show me sources to prove and back up your facts?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Yes, when making allegations such as this proof is kind of maybe necessary.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Would it not have been easier, not to mention more cost effective, to leave Mr. Mustache in power, gradually ease the sanctions, and than buy the bloody flippin' oil on the cheap? Sheesh! If the Bush "crime" family is so sly and underhanded, not to mention their supposed underlings; don't you think this is how they would have handled it? Sorry, I need a WHOLE LOT more proof than you have provided.

On a completely unrelated topic, Seahawks rule!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 4-1-2006 by seagull]

top topics

join