It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building the ats-1 bts-1 or eats-1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
We are in the process of designing these aircraft but will we ever be able to build them. Possibly we could donate to building the bts-1. I dont think that the ats-1 or eats-1 will ever have a price within anything close to reasonable.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Maybe we should email my EATS-1 to BAE systems and say WHY AREN'T YOU BUILDING THIS YOU MORONS? That might do the trick

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Wel, since we are divided int wo teams... Those who want to make something realistic (BTS class) and those who want to make a superfighter ATS class... If you want to make a realistic plane... call it BTS-2...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
sounds good
Which one though. The bts-1 wouldn't work well for that because who would build it. Also we need to finish designing but if anyone has any ideas on how we could ever get these built. My idea would be to have countries preorder them.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If my concept wins ATS-1, Shattered Martins Incorporated will assume responsibility for construction of the "Raven".

Shattered OUT...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
only if you win. well I guess I'll change my vote then. I think that when one wins we should all get together to refine the concept rather than just use it and be done. Everyone has something to offer.

new topics

top topics

join