It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Boondocks, Who watches it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have seen it. Its pretty good. i thin kit spawned a clothing line.

An ex member/mod used it as his avatar.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Yeah but when he had that as his avatar it wasnt animated it was just a comic strip. and we all know reading is for nerds :p

dude this part is so funny

Episode 2: The Trial of R. Kelly

Huey and Riley are walking down the street, Riley's carrying a "Free R. Kelly" sign. Thomas DuBois walks up to them.

DuBois: Hey boys! Walks up to them. I can't help but noticing your sign and I hope you boys aren't too upset about me having to prosecute Mr. Kelly.

Huey: Hey man, you do what you gotta do--

Riley (cutting off Huey): Why R. Kelly, huh?! What did R. Kelly do to you?

DuBois: He's accused of relieving himself on an underage girl on tape, which is against the law.

Riley: Okay, okay, okay. But let's examine this whole peeing thing. So I can pee in a toilet, and it's okay, but if I pee on a person, it's like, not okay?

DuBois: Well... umm, yeah.

Riley: Well, what if I'm peeing, and Huey's in the bathroom, and I accidentally pee on Huey? Should I go to jail?

Huey: What the hell would I be doing in the bathroom when you're in the bathroom?

Riley: Hold up, hold up. Remember when we used to sleep in the same bed when we was littler? From time to time I'd have a little "accident".

Huey: You still do.

Riley: Shut up! So, Mr. DuBois, Mr. I-wanna-lock-niggas-up-for-peein, what's the statute of limitations on bedwetting? Why not prosecute me and R. Kelly at the same time, huh?

DuBois: Now Riley, no one's going to prosecute you for bedwetting.

Riley: And you shouldn't. It's a natural bodily function, and now every nigga in the world gonna be scared to pee. I may never pee again!

DuBois: Riley, it was a little girl.

Riley: Oh, I seen that girl. She ain't little. I'm little.

DuBois: Yes.

Riley: Gary Coleman's little.

BuBois: Yeah.

Riley: Mini-me's little.

DuBois: Very.

Riley: And to the best of my knowledge, we ALL managed to avoid gettin peed on so far.

DuBois: But what about the victim?!

Riley: Oh yes, the victim. At what point does personal responsibility become a factor in this equation?

DuBois: I don't think that--

Riley: I see piss coming I move.

D Bois: Hmmm.

Riley: She saw piss coming she stayed.

Du Bois: Yeah she did but--

Riley: And why should I have to miss out on the next R. Kelly album just for that?!

Riley walks off.

Huey (looking at DuBois): Man, you just got beat by an 8-year-old.

Riley (yelling from off-screen): Aaaaand, if R. Kelly goes to jail, I'll piss on your cat!

tons of boondocks quotes

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I see piss coming I move

HAHAHA................ That is so funny, Its all funny this struck me as really funny. Thanks for the link.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I love the one were the grand father is dating the Hoe and the Pimp says the Pimps prayer.

If any one can give it to me i would you use itt every day.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
That is, in my opinion, one of the best American shows. And that is for one reason, Uncle Rufus. He is black, but he hates other blacks. He always cracks me up. It's funny that he thinks he has got revitilago (Spell check?) and he is always saying stuff like "The white man sure do make some nice foliage". The one episode, (X-box killer), his replacements were O.K. Those two guys who were trying to act gangsta. Funny show. But I don't think it measures up to !Aqua Teen Hunger Force!

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I've never seen this show, but it sounds interesting.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
the boondocks is a very important show for two reasons.1 its one of the funniest shows on television in my view and.and 2 if you really pay attention to whats being touched on in each episode it really has alot of truth and wisdom to it. we should def try and get the creator on here he would fit rite in lol maybe ill hit him up on myspace and drop him a link to the site.and we can see some ats info bein shared croos the world via the boondocks.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I haven't seen the show yet, but the comics are hilarious

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

The MLK speech is the best.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Can't wait! This show is by far one of the best things to ever be brought to "life" from a comic. I like to think Huey Freeman is my alter ego

-Droops

[edit on 11-9-2007 by DrOOpieS]

new topics

top topics

join