It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Ability...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
i have this... really.

want to ask others the same if they can put into words their experiances.

for me :
i feel energy, for me its all picture related, i have never seen a spirit of heard a voice from one, although i have heard noised that maybe were caused by one.

when someone (spirit) is near, and it connects with me (if i allow) i see a picture, almost like a memory, placed in my thoughts. often i get smells as well.

that REALLY is about all i can say about being psychic.

when i hear that some psychic people can see/hear i am as skeptical as anyone else who doesnt believe any of it at all.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I can see a physical representation of a spirit in my mind as long as the entity passes through me. I also have the ability to sense without a doubt when anything evil is nearby me. My range of detection is about a twenty foot diameter around me, and at this point I am able to pinpoint exactly where it is and what it is and sometimes I can communicate with it telepathically.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by necromancer9]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I think we all have psy abilities, it is how we 'see' them adn whether we believe in them or not.

I can look into someones eyes and see if they are honest good ppl or not.
I can instantly pick up on the person's feelings and whether they are having any issues that day, week or not.

I have also had prophetic dreams, years in advance. So far ahead , that I forget the dream until the event occurs.
When my sister died, I sensed it. Before it happened.

I can tell when ppl are lying, my ability fo rthis is amazing, I will pick up on stuff, tell ppl and they think I'm crazy. 'She would never do that!?!" Later, months or weeks, it turns out that I was correct.

I have a few fridns that call me psychic, but I dont think I am psychic, I think I am intuitive.
Psychic iss (to me) more dealing with spirits and entities and direct contact with them.

i have had that, but not actually receiving spoken information from them.

My son is very psychic, he is very young and can tell if ppl are good or bad. He knows more than I do sometimes!?!?!

He will tell me something out of the blue (I always listen and accept his info, so as not to discourage his abilities), it will be so exact and detailed, I wonder where he gets it from, sometimes...

He'll be right.

I think if our society was more open and honest, our abilities would be more dominant and everyone would have them.

In other countries, psychic is normal. In the US, it is frowned on and skeptics are always doubting and slandering ppl that come forward with this ability to share will others.

When will it change!?!?!?

I I (and don't think this is weird), come from a long line of psychic ppl. My great-great grandmother was a shaman healer. She was Cherokee indian and had many special abilities.
My mom is psychic, when I was a kid, I'd try to sneak out of the house at night, and she would wake up and come looking for me, (before I actually got outside), I'd ask her, "What are you doing up?" She would tell me, "I had a feeling that something was wrong, and had to check on you." It was a never ending thing, when I was a teenages, it was frustrating, but, good for me in the long run, I guess.

One night, I was trying to go out to a party, she told me no, a storm was coming in and it was going to be bad, I said, "It's sunny out". it's coming, she'd said.

So, I sat in my room all night, feeling sorry for myself that I couldn't go.

The friends I was going to go with were is a car accident that night and my friend ruined her VW Bus. It was bad, it rained all night long and the wind was horrible. Flooding was also going on on some of the roads, we lived near the ocean, on an island, so during really bad storms many of the lower rds would flood out.

HS

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
yeah, but memories are more than still pics. they are movies. In a dream I had I pulled pics out of a box and they started moving in technicolor. Ask the one in charge for a movie ticket, tell the spirits to go away that just want to show you their photos, you want moooooooooooooooooovies

Honor Seed

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I am basing this reply on what HS has said.

If you look at a part of the etheral realm as being a physical place within the stream and thought of memories. Each person is responsible for an area or parts of these places.For example.

Although we have memory of a certain event.Another will have different memories based on their own perspective.Now even though the memories are separate they each are part of an event in the past.Supposing that our memories or thoughts create the exsistence of this event within the etheral realm Each person holds the kay to a part of its exsistence.

Anyway nothing really just a thought.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I pick up on energy, good, bad, both in dead people and alive ones.
I have seen ghosts, touched ghosts, smelled ghosts, probly had lunch with a few, they are all around us.
If people are interested I will go on.
cheers
ragnar

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I am interested, please go on.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
It is called precognition, and I never know when it's coming.

1.) I dreamt I was driving with Paul McCartney and Wings in an old beater car up through a narrow, winding valley. Around two weeks later, I was sent to a job at a place called Ryder Lake, I had never been there. As I started to enter the valley, I noticed that the steep sides and the flat low overcast cloud made it seem like I was indoors, exactly like my dream, no Wings though. I was alone. I was amazed how exactly the same it looked and said to myself out loud, well if this is the same, I should come around a corner to the right and see a big white farmhouse with a wrap around veranda.....about two or three turns later, I came around a corner to the right and burst out laughing.....there it was. Many years later, I met a man who knew the lady who lived in that house, he recognized it when I told him the story.
2.) I was in San Francisco with my ex. and we were just leaving fishermans wharf when I stopped dead in my tracks. She said what? I was standing exactly where I had been in a dream, on a boardwalk beside a white landscapers pickup full of rakes and shovels etc. It was parked on an angle in the middle of the boardwalk, not lined up with anything, and was exactly the same as a scene in a dream from a few weeks earlier. I live in Canada, and when I had the dream, I thought nothing of it, never even thought it might be SanFran, or precognitive till that moment.
3.) When I was in grade two, I had a dream that a boy in my class was kidnapped and taken to a cave. the kidnappers broke a window of my classroom to get in. When I was having breakfast and telling my brother (who was in grade one) about it, he swore he had the same dream. My mom, who was in the kitchen too, said she had the same dream too. Well, I got to school, and the window was broken and the boy was not in class. He never did come back. I assume that his family just moved away or something, but still....my dream was right about him being gone, and the window being broken.
4.) Back in 1983, my best friend's girlfriend was in a dream I had, and I told him about it, she and I were kissing, it did not go over well, so I shut up. They broke up a month or so later, she moved out of her parents and into a basement suite, and I was over there one night, and just as we started to kiss I realized it was the basement suite in my dream, exactly the same. When I had the dream she was dating him, living at home. Within a couple of months of the dream, they split up, she moved into a basement suite, and one night as we kissed, I remembered the dream and looked around. The couch and tv were in the same place, the carpet was chocolate brown, the same colour, and there were a couple of sheets of writing paper lying on the floor in front of the tv in the same place and orientation as in my dream.
5.) When I was about 20 I had a dream I was in my car, and it was spinning, but even though I wanted it to stop, I was unable to control it, and I didn’t understand why. Christmas eve, which was within a few days later, I had too many festive brews at a friends house, and his dad drove me home in my own car. He lived on a cul-de-sac and as he drove around the circular turn around at the end of the street, the motion was slightly nauseating for me, and as I sat there, I recalled the dream, and felt that I now knew why I wasn’t able to stop the spinning.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Here is an interesting story that has been taking place during my stay here on ats in the last teo months or so.It involves my girlfriend and I.Now I am extremely connected to those I come into contact with.ecspeacialy this girl.Ultimately every time she has cheated on me.Because I know where she usually is and I have abilities to feel when something is wrong.We have been through more than most ever go through in the last two years.

But anyway I get the worst kind of anxiety.Those who know me here know that I have been going through rough times.Due to my strength and self doubt etc.I was thinking I was just untrusting because it has happened before.Well the other night sat.It happened again.She said she was going with her sister to her sisters boyfriends house.I was like ok.Then about an hour later the anxiety came into the picture.

Now I say anxiety because it feels like everything is falling apart and my heart aches.I connect with her so much that I actually was getting flashes of her with someone.We live far away.Now she told me like nothing until last night.When I used my intelligence finally along with my renewing courage and stood up for myself and convinced her to tell me the truth.It happened also 3 days after my birthday which is on the 26th of november.
But it took me two weeks to get the truth out of her.Damn.

Now I feel so much better.A:Because Im finaly out of this horrible relationship.
And B:I know now that when Im feeling things to go with it and not doubt my psychic abilities all for now....Scarecrow

Oh and blackguard good to see ya buddy!

[edit on 25-1-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
TORAYLIN,

I can SO relate to the experience you are speaking of.

Some yrs ago, I was in a 'long distance' relationship . I went to NM for 3+ months and he stayed in NY.

I had this CRAZY feeling that he'd cheated on he. I did NOT have any actual proof.i;e. Material evidence or whatever.

I just had this FEELING, everytime I would speak to him on the phone, I would feel this strange sense that he was lying about what he was doing, saying, etc.

Finally,I confronted him, and got him to admit the truth.

Hmmm, I was right, I thought I was just being jealous and paranoid.
I was right, he had cheated on me and it was around the some time that I began having those feeligs.

GO WITH YOUR GUT, so to speak. Your first instinct and impression is ALWAYS RIGHT ON THE MONEY...............

top topics

join