It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antarctic UFO's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

img341.imageshack.us...

They say that a Nazi camp or somekind of empire is under the ice, and about 2 million people living under it.

There have been very few reported UFO sightings in Antarctica.

img335.imageshack.us...
"
UFO Over Antarctic:
Stops, Goes, Maneuvers.

In official public statements, Argentina and Chile have solidly nailed down the existence of UFO color pictures taken at their Antarctic scientific stations. Adding to earlier press stories, the Secretary of the Argentina Navy confirmed these details:

On July 3, 1965, a giant lens-shaped flying object was seen, tracked and photographed at the Argentina scientific base, Deception Island, in the Antarctic. Lt. Daniel Perisse, C.O., confirmed by radio that the large UFO alternately hovered, then accelerated and maneuvered at tremendous speeds. While being tracked by theodolite and watched through binoculars, the unknown object caused strong interference with variometers used to measure the earth's magnetic field, and also registered on magnetograph tapes. Color pictures were taken through a theodolite by a member of a visiting group from the Chilean scientific base.

Also confirming these points, the Chilean Minister of Defense at Santiago added new information radioed by Cdr. Mario Janh Barrera, C.O. of the Chilean base: On June 18, a similar UFO had maneuvered over the area, seen by all personnel. During the July 3 sighting, the strange object had caused strong radio interference, temporarily blocking his attempts to report the UFO to the English and Argentina bases."

a pic taken over artic sky.

ufologie.net...

nice articel
the one bellow

www.ufoarea.com...
www.rense.com...

[edit on 28-12-2005 by Reckon]

[edit on 28-12-2005 by Reckon]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So that's where the secret Nazi Land is. Maybe Hitler faked his own death, and ran off to argentina, and then started a secret nazi society underground in antartica!!!

[edit on 28-12-2005 by German Researcher]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Reckon, The nazi's under antartica are called the Hanabu and are part of the fourth reich. German Researcher, I find it hard to distinguish if you're being sarcastic, because thats exactly what happened, Hitler didn't fake his own death, it was done for him, and he survived in Argentina with Mengele. Mengele co-ordinated mind-control and programming in south america.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   

looks real to me

in color

theres alot more at eyepod.org... and a lengthy video here www.eyepod.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
the idea of a secret nazi societies is believable to a degree, though how could they survive in a complete ice base? how would they have not been discovered by now? how ould they source power and food for all these years? this would make a great movie but its only believable to a degree....hwo old would hitler be right now?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
the idea of a secret nazi societies is believable to a degree, though how could they survive in a complete ice base? how would they have not been discovered by now? how ould they source power and food for all these years? this would make a great movie but its only believable to a degree....hwo old would hitler be right now?

i don't remember where,but i heard that the united states sent like 30k troops there to chase hitler and only like a couple tanks and some planes came back?
sorry,i don't remember but there was alot of info about it that i've read a couple years ago

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hitler died a few years ago in Argentina...... The ice thing is no problem, there 'are' eskimos as well that live on the ice.... underground is closer to the heat.

There are reports of disturbances in antartica, this is known, many military bases have closed down because of this.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
thats true about eskimos and what? what about the disturbances in antartica and bases being closed down?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger

There are reports of disturbances in antartica, this is known, many military bases have closed down because of this.

Miltary bases closed down when?

Under Article I of the The Antartic Treaty (1959) establishment of military bases and fortifications is prohibited.

link

As for the Nazi UFOs though I cant talk for those pictures yes the Nazi did some work with Saucer Shaped designs. They all proved of little value as most didnt work at all like the Nazi orbital bomber Silver bird or whatever they called it sure they had plans for it but it would never have worked the way they planed on making it. The US and Russia got ahold of all Nazi plans of these types. The US even tried to make some saucer shaped crafts after the war and pretty much failed as well.

There was nothing amazing in these Nazi designs like exotic forms of propulstion just fans and engines. There was just too many design flaws to get a craft shaped like that to fly with conventional engines in any useful way.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Hitler died a few years ago in Argentina...... The ice thing is no problem, there 'are' eskimos as well that live on the ice.... underground is closer to the heat.

Kind Regards
Merger

actually hitler is said to have died in 1960 in argentina. And i highly doubt there is a fourth reich in antartica. Sure lots of countries have military bases there, but get real, we or some other country woulda find em by now if there was a fourth reich down there.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
never seen those pic, well nice work seending them here =I)

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
With the free,Google Earth program, using the satelite you can zoom down on anywhere in the world,except restricted areas, i don,t know if this applies to the paid version,but if you have not tried this you can zoom down on your house in most cases.
(url)earth.google.com...(url)

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Wow Chinabean, I've never seen those pictures before. That first pic you posted, you can see the scale of it by comparing the individuals standing next to it and on it. That thing is huge.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

heres one in the snow

if you guys want to know ALOT more about these saucers and the engines and stuff about them,theres a lengthy read and more pictures at this website eyepod.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

this would be america's triangle ufo

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I think that more than half of the alleged UFOs people claim to see are government owned ones.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Will the real ET please stand up?????

Great pictures...Now if we only knew if they were real, from earth, from outer space, photoshoped it would be great.

If they are real i hope it all comes out soon. I can handle it. After all, our own human race is evil- how much worse can these whatevertheyares be?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Will the real ET please stand up?????

Great pictures...Now if we only knew if they were real, from earth, from outer space, photoshoped it would be great.

If they are real i hope it all comes out soon. I can handle it. After all, our own human race is evil- how much worse can these whatevertheyares be?

check out those two links in my first post,it goes into all the detail and theres also a 53 minute video about em
enjoy

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This thread makes me smile. The nazi Antarctic base conspiracy has been one of my favorites to follow over the years. It's completely unsubstantiated, and I don't believe it to be true with the current data, but it's a great story.

Most of those photos are new to me. That site will give me something to read today too. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
there are no nazi bases in antartica, if there is, who gives a crap. I really don't care if hitler survived and there is a secret fourth reich going on. It doesn't matter to anyone in the world.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join