It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 5th dimension

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I wanted to start a thread discussing this topic- on whether different dimensions than our current can be explained via orthodox scientific thought, and of what character they would be. The idea of Science suddenly giving a formal rock hard basis to a concept more easily attributable to religion seem's incredible to me (though I am a Christian obviously). Put your two cents in

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well, i don't know if other dimensions can be explained through science, at the moment. Or at least, through the science as intended today.

If i'm not mistaken, so far science is talking about a possible 4th dimension, that would be matter through time, but i'm not too well informed about this and i could be wrong.

More in general, i think nowadays science is only a "half" science, since it aims to study only the material aspects of our reality, without giving too much consideration to the spiritual ones.
But i think our reality is both physical AND spiritual, so a "complete" science should try and study both of them.
Only by doing so we could manage to scientifically study and understand other dimensions or "planes" of existence.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
there was a thread posted earlier today on this was titled I think "the third demision and the parallel univers theory" both with good string wiether it be the4th dimension or the 35 dimension there all the same

join