It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some weeeeeeeeeeeeird dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I got on a train on the london underground, and then I was looking at the map or out the window when some tiny woman stole my bag. She was small enough to get into my bag, so I picked up my bag and started hitting it against the wall of the train and people were looking really shocked. Then the small woman got out my bag and opened the train door (the side with the tracks) and then I kicked her out of the train.

But before that, there was a load of Islamic people on the train, and when we stopped at a station there was an announcement about "Have a good Jihad" or something like that. Then I turned to the people on the train and got angry saying "See? There's some big conspiracy for Islam to take over the world!!"

I thought this dream was really weird....what can it mean???

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
lol man I laughed for a while after reading the tiny woman part then even harder after reading the have a good jihad thing that their made me think of team america "durka durka....mohamed.....jihad....islam...durka durka"

maby on some sort of subconcious level you are seeing or suspect some sort of conspiracy about the islamic nations working toward taking over the world

join