It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Paul is dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

PODcast: Paul is dead
A brief discussion of Paul Mcartney being dead, according to the "Sgt. Peppers Lonely Harts Club Band" labum.

length: 07:37
file: btstpod_1118.mp3
size: 7145k
feed: btst

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Can I just point out, it is my first podcast and is more of a test. But hopefully you'll still enjoy it!

Please.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I don't currently have the album, but I could picture every bit of it as you spoke about it because in my youth, I sat and studied it for hours. I have it memorized. I can even see (and feel) the tattered edges from handling it so much.

Welcome to PODspace! I did enjoy your first PODcast!

Regarding your PODcast quality: Your background music was a little too loud, I couldn't hear much of what you said while the music was playing. I suggest doing a sound level test and listening to it before posting.
Also there was quite a bit of distortion in your mike in the beginning, but that seemed to clear up towards the end.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Cheers for listening!!

Yeh, I noticed the music was a little loud but thought I would be able to get away with it. I'll do another one on the NWO and increasing security, although I expect it's been done before.

One problem I think is my voice, not cos it sounds weird, but slightly boring (which it isn't in person).

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Welcome to podderville my friend, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Don't worry, you'll have the bugs worked out rather quickly and be up to snuff in no time. In the beginning we all have a bit of a problem with what to say and how to say it, in time we won't be able to get you to shut up. You'll be just like the rest of us

Love and light,

Wupy

new topics

top topics

join