It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of our own will be having a very stressful holiday season...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Hello ATS. As we enter what will be a joyful season of celebration for many of us, I'd like to draw your attention to one of our beloved long-time friends who is facing a tough situation.

One of the things that continually amazes me about this fine online community is our ability to rally to the support of our friends who need it. William One Sac, a man of much-deserved respect throughout the history of ATS, is scheduled for a significant operation next week.

As many of our long-standing (and not so long-standing) members are aware, WOS has been battling cancer and next week's operation is the latest salvo in his fight.

The good news: he is in the best hands in the world for his cancer and the operation he's facing. I have absolute confidence that because of where he is being treated, there will be complete success.

But expert care aside, this is among the most stressful and trying things anyone can face, at any time of year. So please stop by this thread and show your support and let WOS know your doing whatever you do to lend positive feelings and energy in this nerve-wracking time.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Best wishes WOS. Sending positive thoughts your way. Hang tough.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Good luck WOS

my thoughts and prayers will be with you..

Dani -x-

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I wish you all the best of luck William and I am sure that everything will go as well as possible and that your loved ones cope with it as well as possible. I know what they are going through.

Look forward to seeing you once more in the New Year, as I am sure we all do.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Baruch atah adonai elohenu melech ha-olam, hanoten leajef coach.

William One Sac, You are in my prayers.

Rebekka

[edit on 23-12-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
WOS, good luck with your operation. As SO has said, everything will be just fine, and you'll be better in no time.
You'll be in my prayers friend. Battling cancer is one of the most difficult wars that a man can ever fight in his lifetime, because it is one of the very few fights that you can't win with weapons or anger. Just keep thinking positive and never give up, everything will work out for you.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Sending good vibe's to you WOS.

Sanc'.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Strength and peace, my friend.

The mind is a powerful thing...

loam

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This Christmas, when I can't do what I would give anything in the world to do for at least two of the dearest men on earth, or can't give what is so desperately needed in order to make their lives peaceful and pleasant again, I realize that all I can give are my thoughts and prayers...

and then I realize, that was the most I could have ever given in the first place.

I'm sitting here crying my face off over this. My sincere love for WOS and my unquenching desire to see him healthy and pain free and happy makes me wish there was something I could give or sacrifice that would make him whole.

WOS - I love you. I'm giving everything I have to give to you and Springer. In the material world it is so little it equates to nothing, but where it counts, in my spirit, all of my energy and thoughts and prayers are dedicated to the two of you.

Please hurry back to us and know at every second we love you, miss you, and long for your healthy return.

And SO - thank you for always being thoughtful and having the awareness to know when it is that exact moment when our support for WOS should be declared.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Though we have never spoke, I have read your posts and listened to your podCast you are a true valuable member of the ATS community.My thoughts will be of you and I wish for your speedy recovery, and will look forward to be reading and hearing more from you in the new year.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You'll be in my thoughts and prayers WOS. Take care and hang tough.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
My thoughts and prayers are with you WOS.

I know we'll see you back here soon

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Good luck and all the best from WAGD and all of ireland

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
WOS, you are in my prayers. Think postive and get lots of rest.

[edit on 23-12-2005 by valkeryie]

link   
All the best to you William.
Here's to a full and complete recovery.
God Bless...

link   
I wish you the best of luck WOS. I am encouraged that you are in the best of hands but I'll be thinking about you over Christmas.

Dave

link   
ALL the best to you Wos. Everything will be just fine...
All of my prayers are with you..

link   
God bless William One Sac and pray for the miraculous to happen in your life. Please let me know if there's anything I can help with.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Good luck, WOS! We promise not to disclosure the truth about anything until you're better!

Centrist

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You are loved and admired WOS, I wish you a most speedy recovery and will have you in my thoughts and prayers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join