It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Osama bin Laden's Niece

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Or maybe they should call her his "nice".

Check out this article ...

Osama's niece ...

Excerpt:
She's not the model niece Osama bin Laden's looking for - but she is modelling. This (see picture) is how Wafah Dufour, the al Qaeda leader's niece, will appear in the January 2006 issue of GQ magazine. Dufour, who took her mother's maiden name after the terrorist attacks in the US on September 11, 2001, is an aspiring musician struggling to make a name for herself.

Have to wonder what a straight-laced wahabbi like osama thinks about his niece doing this for a living? Could this be the source of his hate for western-style civilization? When GQ hits the newsstands, will there be a "fatwa" calling for her death issued against her?

[edit on 12/23/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Could this be the source of his hate for western-style civilization?

Nope. Osama has been hating western civilization since before his niece was born. I'm sure it didn't help matters, though. In that article, it said she hadn't even met Osama, so I'm betting he has no idea this is going on, or even that she changed her name, so I doubt he'll even notice. Even if he reads that issue of GQ, he probably wouldn't even recognize her.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
When GQ hists the newsstands, will there be a "fatwa" calling for her death issued against her?

If thats the case, I'll go ahead and let this poor child move in with me and my wife. I know its dangerous, but war is Hell....and Im sure my wife will understand.

We all have to make sacrifices here.

Maximu§

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

When GQ hists the newsstands, will there be a "fatwa" calling for her death issued against her?

If thats the case, I'll go ahead and let this poor child move in with me and my wife. I know its dangerous, but war is Hell....and Im sure my wife will understand.

Maximu§

Damn, that's a great idea. Wish I'd thought of it first. Maybe your wife is a little more understanding than mine, though.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

Maximu§

Yes the poor child i imagine she will have to be smuggled from safehouse to safehouse, i suppose i can help save her from the evil clutches of Islamofascism to.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
She says she just wants to be embraced by Americans, I'm an American and I would be glad to help her out with that.

All in the name of goodwill and understanding, of course.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
you all need to get out more...

nice legs, but that face is a little wacked... maybe i just cant get past that she has the same eyes, and nose as her uncle...

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

nice legs, but that face is a little wacked... maybe i just cant get past that she has the same eyes, and nose as her uncle...

As far as her face goes, thats a (2) bagger....in case one of the paper-bags falls off.

Maximu§

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yeah, not the best face, but if they're too hot they usually go after dudes with alot of cash. Attainabilty is attractive in it's own way.

She's not wife material, but she'd be a nice warm place for the night, lol. Not to mention how pissed Bin Laden would probably be if he knew an infidel was geting it on with his niece.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

well i guess that another way you could scr-w osama........

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
looks like the women that play the evil roles in Movies
guess there is a family resemblance

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by plague
well i guess that another way you could scr-w osama........

Not so sure I'd wanna scr-w Osama that way, but funny all the same.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Jesus... I'm sure that picture has to be against SOME kind of Muslim Commandment....

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokasion
Jesus... I'm sure that picture has to be against SOME kind of Muslim Commandment....

Chances are high that she has converted or become athiest lol

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
WOW
Shes a definate hottie.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Wondering what the point of this post is ...

A lame stab at OBL ? Nobody gives a toss about the lil Muso girl who goes astray in the family, believe me, every family has one, or two, or three.

Most of the mulsim girls I grew up with, and some in my own family have questionable morals and do things the sluttiest girl on the block won't even do. This one gets a mention because she is related to OBL ?

Again, the point to this is ... ?
Because all I am seeing is some rather immature and sexist behaviour on display. Why don't ya'll take it to BTS at least?

edit - lol @ it being moved just as I posted that.

[edit on 23-12-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Now that this thread has been moved to BTS I'm going to post some more pictures of Wafah Dufour.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
WOW
Shes a definate hottie.

You need your eyes checked mate

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

Originally posted by magnito_student
WOW
Shes a definate hottie.

You need your eyes checked mate

lol the legs distracted him, this is common in men. That's usually why U see so many ugly women showing off so much of their bodies ... to take away from the horror of their faces

Ya'll didn't know ?

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
lol the legs distracted him, this is common in men. That's usually why U see so many ugly women showing off so much of their bodies ... to take away from the horror of their faces

Ya'll didn't know ?

true

i just found her lost sister or something

she looks similer to Cat deeley except her face looks like its been hit with a frying pan

top topics

<<   2 >>

join