It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is about to happen.... (at least folks seem to think so).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
.... there is something coming. Everyone can feel it like they did in the last two years.

The difference is that this year people are actually saying...

"It doesn't feel like Xmas this year."

I agree, personally.. I feel like its already January or Feb and that Xmas already came and went. I don't feel Christmasy. And I don't see it in the people I meet either... they don't have that Xmas glow.

ANYWAYS, some of you might have noticed my facination with a certain new technology.. the Princeton Noosphere project.. the E.G.Gs.

The EGGs, (I believe) are ALL in the RED again. Which means that they are no longer producing random data anymore.

(the EGGs flip a coin ... 50/50 and the idea is that human conciousness affects the randomness of the coin toss, when something 'big' happens, and you can see this on the data collected by one computer which looks at what the EGGs have flipped - you'd expect 50% heads and tails, but when it starts to come up more in one way then the other... there is a problem brewing)

And the quake in Bam two years ago.. had them in the 'red' (no longer random) ... and the Tsunami last year had them 'red' and the Katrina incident too... also red (for weeks before hand actually - I was at this point keeping a close eye on them - and I kept saying "What is about to happen that is causing this?" - then Katrina happened and they went back in to the 'green' again a bit afterwards.

So anyways.... I think something is coming. Also, all this crap about Iran and Syria... I think that is what it is going to be over this time.

I don't think that Israel is going to let Iran get armed by Russia before they get a chance to set back the nuke program.

So I think they are going to hit much sooner then they are saying they are thinking of doing it.

Some people have suggested that an ultimatum has already been sent (as of today actually) and that Iran has only a few days to comply.

APPARENTLY Turkey was just warned to expect an airshow, really soon.

This TO ME, adds up to an attack on Xmas.. or Boxing Day. After all they do not celebrate these holidays, and I think... you know all the 'attacks' on Xmas in the west? The complaints about it offending people? I think that is what that is about... to remind the people of the west that "Hey, just because you are thinking of peace on earth, doesn't mean we are, okay?"

And I think... this is why... in our hearts... our collective souls... we can't get in to the spirit this year, because we know something is coming (because techincally its already happened and we remember the future slightly).

Again.

Dammit.

- VMX

PS: I'm not going to see my folks till after new years too (circumstances) I hope everything stays decent until then. Know what? Just ignore me, enjoy your holidays... Merry Christmas.

PPS: The info from the above links comes from these sources...

Okay look (this is actually kinda funny - but not) ....

omega.twoday.net...

THERE, is someone saying (just like I am now - which is the funny part) JUST BEFORE Katrina hit that "something is about to happen because the Princeton EGGs are freaking out".

What he is talking about is this...

noosphere.princeton.edu...

... its orange right now though (oopes).. thought it was red.... maybe a slight decrease happened over the last 5 minutes... hopefully eh? Still though... that might be bad enough.

Anyways... here are folks discussing this 'feeling' they have...

www.timebomb2000.com...

www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

AND HERE... is some scientists... also very nervous at the moment...

news.yahoo.com

Apparently also.. I've read, that it can happen same time same place, because its the affect that the moon and sun have on our planet and tides that causes the EQs... SO, if everything is in the same place again... and the preasure is still building, then the chances are high that it could happen again... IF that theory is correct. I wonder what SysegyJob is saying...

www.syzygyjob.com...

That is what he is saying for Dec.

(typical stuff)

But here is the results for Iran and Syria...

www.globalresearch.ca...

...Israel on high alert.

en.rian.ru...

...Russia picking sides.

www.mosnews.com...

... and testing missles (damn! One of those could wipe out Israel in a heartbeat.. or Canada for that matter)

And Israel....

news.monstersandcritics.com...

... letting its citizens know not to be afraid when SHTF.

(though.. if the BMD works, then why the war in the first place... Iran isn't going to hit first you dummies... only if you attack them will they FIRE anything - if they fire in advance, then the WHOLE WORLD will go after IRAN first)

Its quite possible that Israel is going to attack Iran on Xmas or right afterwards... or another Tsunami EQ perhaps.

OR AT LEAST, after TWO consecutive years of massive tragity on Xmas, people are worried.

So maybe its just fear affecting things... it has that effect eh?

What do you think?

Mod edit: shortened links

VMX edit: Fixed stuff too... what did YOU do? Did we just both fix the same stuff? Wonderfull.

[edit on 22/12/2005 by Vis Mega]
mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 22-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
These are times of change. Things are changing quickly and no, Tsunami, Katrina etc aren't just a mere coincindence. At least, that's my opinion.
Personally, i've had this sensation for quite some time now... some years, to be correct, and now i think that things are closing to a resolution.

Probably, in the next few years (i'd say 2 or 3 more or less) something big is gonna happen. If good or bad i dunno, it's up to us all, but considering how human beings can be so stupid, i wouldn't be too optimistic.

People are changing, i sense it everywhere. Many are sinking more and more in hysteria and anger, while others (not so many, but still in a considerable number) are somewhat evolving, constantly opening their minds. They probably aren't even aware of this, that's the funniest part.

I don't know if there's going to be a war or not, but i don't think so. Probably Earth will punish us a little more for our lack of care and interest towards our environment.

End is approacing? No, or at least, not in the way it's commonly intended: probably, as a consequence of all these changes, we'll be changing our society and lifestyle. SO, our civilization, our lifestyle, as we know it, are going to end, and transform in something different, better i think.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You know it's funny you should mention an impending event. A friend of mine went down to buy an AK47 and was told there was going to be a shortage of ammo because Russia, China and the U.S. were stockpiling this certain caliber. The U.S. is probably supplying the Iraqis, but Russia and China seem to be gearing up for something. Why stockpile large quantities of ammo that you already have the means of manufacturing? THe AK47 is standard issue in both of these countries and the the friends of both countries. Just an odd occurence....

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This is why I love ATS.

Nice info man, thank you very much!

Yeah, something is coming for sure.

BUT, I want to clarify something, that I THINK I MIGHT have misunderstood.

The EGG is now in the greenish... see, it depends on which site you use to look at the real time data, they ALL get the SAME result... lol... but they use different color codes depending on which site is inturpreting the data.. so I think I got a little confused (doesn't mean I'm not right.. means something in the last post though.. might have been confusing).

HERE... is the site that I use to find out what color the OVER ALL color of the eggs are...

noosphere.princeton.edu...

.. so NOW its yellow.

I've watched it go to red and back down to yellow. Keep an eye on it if you are interested in the next few days.

Thanks for the info N.B.!

-VMX

PS: The EGGs really arn't the be all to end all on this subject there is more then enough to point to something about to happen anyways... with Israel being on high alert, and Russia testing missiles and annoucing what side they are on... and YOU just now telling us that Warsaw is gathering up AK ammo. Something is coming.. dammit.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well, there are lots of things pointing to an impending "end" and re-kickstarting of the human race.....so much greed, so much hate and ignorance.....

if someone on the other side gets trigger-happy with the little red button, then i ask only one question of anyone who thinks they have the answer.....

If something does go down, whether it war, or a disaster, or whatever........

Are you more afraid of dying in this "coming-of", or more afraid of living through it??

I feel it too, within the next 5 years, i feel that this world will have had it's fill of ignorance and intolorance, and maybe our judge will not be an alien, or a god, or some crackpot from the future....but our neighbor, our teacher, our friend.

in the end....we are responsible for our fates, and our lives....if change is to come, it must be made by us.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
as it gets closer the fields start to shimmy like jello- watch it wiggle- the skin is like junkyard scrap or the tides kinda.
the stuff with people is chess.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If large scale enviromental and 'social' damage is caused by multi nationals...
and multi nationals are corporations...
and corporations are legally a 'person'...
and the number of the beast is six hundred three score and six...
and the number is the number of a man...
no wonder the beast will tread, tear and destroy without us standing against it/him...have we really bothered yet?
Nup...too busy buying, selling and worshipping it's/his great 'offering' to the world... how will 'we' ever slay it/him in full power...best look forward to the second comming of The One Who can.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
And then there are ads on tv about a "secret that will change the world". It sounds a bit dodgy if you ask me. But the website is whatisthesecret.tv...

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by llama009
And then there are ads on tv about a "secret that will change the world". It sounds a bit dodgy if you ask me. But the website is whatisthesecret.tv...
What a crazy dark little bit of film that was! Is this supposed to be on tv? What do you make of it? Past presidents?

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
One thing I ask, while watching Clue #1, I noticed that there was a part where it says "Once the teachings reached the church, the Secret was Banned." This comes to my conclusion that, The secret it some sort of teaching. But what type of teaching, and why would it get banned by the church? I have done alot of research regarding this subject and NOTHING. The only thing I know is Feburary 15th or 16th, 2006. If this is what I think this is, then our government is sure in for a big suprise. I can see another civil war happening again.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Has anyone considered that planet x is returning..and it is having a affect on our concussness!...our ancestors have lived thru past events caused by planet x..and now we are starting to feel ,what they did...the record hurricane season..the worldwide earthquakes(underwater)..these are all the events contributed to the crossing of planet x...on christmas eve i had a dream were i saw 3 planet size objects in the sky..one of them was the moon,the other im not sure,but i think it was the red dragon of revelations chapter 12..and the 3rd was planet x/nibiru/women in birth...planet x was moving across the sky..shortly after i saw this..my left hand began to hurt...i ran in my house and saw my mom sitting in the dark..i asked her what was wrong then i woke up....you can think whatever you want...but i think this big event we are feeling is being triggered by planet x...planet x is coming to deliver us,but first the dragon will take a stand before the women(planet x)..but planet x will escape..and the dragon will be beating by michael...the war in heaven is approaching..if we do believe,we can recieve salvation...the glory of god will be upon us..we are the child who is to be delievered..and caught up to gods throne..we are the children.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Broadband, i am on AOL right now so i get just bits and pieces of that clip-
Did they say Something about February?

This really has my interest now.
Is it airing in Australia only?

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Interesting. I have had that exact feeling, that it's just not quite feeling like Christmas. Almost my entire family feels the same way. I thought it was just us - that stress and other factors just were the way they were... but it's fascinating to start seeing that other people feel this way.

Well, Christmas has already passed, so I doubt anything happened - but perhaps there could be something in the near future. 2005 is not yet over, and an event that either sounds like a massive civil disturbance, or the Turin games going caput, would make me start to freak out over the J.T. predictions.

In the end, we have to just sit and wait for the future to unfold. If nothing happens, then be thankful that the world directly around you is at peace.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
As I watched the "2nd" clue for "the secret" , I had two conflicting thoughts. First of all, making a statement as vast as "the world is going to shift" whenever they reveal their super secret is a pretty gutsy move. To list those as "safe" from wars and depression is also. I have to wonder is the "secret" so vast, that if the entire population knew it, would it protect us all, or would it just even the playing field, and those who had a head start by already knowing the secret still be in charge.

Then I am reminded of the lead up to the superbowl, maybe 3 years ago? It was preceded with dozens of commercials in the weeks leading up to, espousing "M" that would change your world. Paid actors giving testimonials as to how they couldn't imagine how they ever lived without "M". The big reveal? At&t's new mulitmedia cell phone service.

Therefore, while it peaks my curiosity just a bit, I don't think that

A. As earth shattering a secret they claim they have would be allowed to be put out there by the powers that be.

B. This concludes to me that we're looking along the lines of a new book to the bible perhaps, something along that line, making whatever the "secret" is a source of controversy that half the population wouldn't believe even if it were true.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
the armageddon of the world occurs in the mayan calander november 2006. as does the annual MENSA conference........

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by eon314
the armageddon of the world occurs in the mayan calander november 2006. as does the annual MENSA conference........

Very intersting,i was thinking that 2006 was going to be the beginning of the end...if youve read the book of revelations..you might have herd about the 7 seals..well i thot that each seal was equal to a year..meaning the first seal was 2001...and now we are about to open the sixth(2006) the sixth SEAL IS THE WORST of the seven...now that you told me about the mayan armageddon..i definately believe that the 7 seals are already happening and 2006 will be a bad year...

[edit on 27-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The Mayan calendar has Dec 21 2012 as the date the world will drastically change, aka the end of the world.

The Aztec calendar has a drastic event happening in 2011, probably what causes the 'end of the world'. I have read other ancient prophecies point to this time period as well.

just found this site, am enjoying reading everyone's thoughts

Big BoBo

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
more end of the world theories again when will finally one happen

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
more end of the world theories again when will finally one happen

Wow…
All I can say is, WOW…
What an incredibly informative post.
Did it take a long time to research and compose it?

I especially liked the interviews from those in the areas surrounding the Indian Ocean.
Oh, sorry most of them are dead…

Better yet were the ones from New Orleans.
Oh, sorry a lot of them are dead, also…

But the final capper were the accounts from workers in the NY trade center on 911…
Oh, wait… Let me guess.

You think that they all hold your opinion also?
Great post, thanks for sharing…

Nice to see the quality of one line posts is on the upswing.

Ps: Nice emote-cons... And welcome to ATS Mr. President (the “will finally one” was the give away).

[edit on 12/29/2005 by defcon5]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbreid
You know it's funny you should mention an impending event. A friend of mine went down to buy an AK47 and was told there was going to be a shortage of ammo because Russia, China and the U.S. were stockpiling this certain caliber. The U.S. is probably supplying the Iraqis, but Russia and China seem to be gearing up for something. Why stockpile large quantities of ammo that you already have the means of manufacturing? THe AK47 is standard issue in both of these countries and the the friends of both countries. Just an odd occurence....

Bah I own a AK and that shortage stuff is bunk. The price has increased alittle some places likely because the US military is using alot in Iraq and the new Iraqie army will use alot of it along with the Afghan forces we back. Well atleast that the excuse people are using to jack up the price.

Russia mainly switched over from the 7.62x39 round to the AK-74 5.45 along time ago. The AK-47 has not been Russian standard issue for awhile. China is in the process of switiching over to interesting new locally created 5.8x42

You can still find AK-47 ammo cheap but you have to shop around 500rounds for 50 bucks. If your friend is interested tell him I can find him places with that price no problem.

top topics

join