It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA videos are eye-opening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
im watching most of the videos from the projectprove.com website and they are very eye opening for a few reasons. The cover-ups, code words for UFOs, the always sudden camera change when something mysterious shows up, and the fact of the UFOs themselves! I have no doubt in my mind NASA is hiding something- but what?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
NASA UFO's are the preverbial "Kick Me" sign students secretly planted on schoolmates backs. The best part about these is that people put these "Kick Me" signs on themselves and create entire websites asking to be Kicked real hard.

Having spoke with engineers from an aerospace firm we do work with, these allegations and psuedo physics conclusions are considered extraordinarly funny entertainment. More people in those indusries are more open to extra terrestrial life than many would think.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
just watch the sts-80 footage and say you don´t believe in ufos

there is a documentary/film called "secret space"
I´m not sure if that is the real name and because copyright etc. weird laws i will not post sites where you can obtain them but if you can do it yourselves, please try. Ufos exist
. That´s my opinion. And nasa has done good job providing proof for us.
-aape

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
NASA UFO's are the preverbial "Kick Me" sign students secretly planted on schoolmates backs. The best part about these is that people put these "Kick Me" signs on themselves and create entire websites asking to be Kicked real hard.

Having spoke with engineers from an aerospace firm we do work with, these allegations and psuedo physics conclusions are considered extraordinarly funny entertainment. More people in those indusries are more open to extra terrestrial life than many would think.

I'm not saying they are extra terrestrial life - they could be super secret Military or NASA projects. You mean to tell me you can look at all of these videos and not find any 1 of them compelling or intriguing?

not even ones where the astronauts themselves report objects moving along with them?

projectprove.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
briuse - My statement is not directed at your post, but more the entire lot of posts that decry a NASA/Governemnt cover up. Hillarious when one realizes these vids are leached right off NASA's public pages.

I'm a layman that gets to talk to people that work with nice projects. As a layman I have two options. I either let my imagination carry me away or I accept that my knowledge of physics and a hostile vaccum environment is currently beyond my grasp. When able I ask people who have degrees and experience in such fields. These people have imaginations too. They hold certain creative beliefs, but they also have a better understanding of whats in those videos and aren't phased by them.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
nullster ,

Who has said "cover-up" other than you ...?

I said on several threads now , that I personally saw some of the UFOs from the STS-114 mission live on NASA T.V. on my P.C. this August.

And they are present and covered exactly as they happened live on the projectPROVE.com... site.

new topics

top topics

join