It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

http://www.freestateproject.org/

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Are you a "liberty-oriented" person? Are willing to put your self where you mouth is (I hope so)?

Join the free liberty project at www.freestateproject.org...

Why is this the best stragety, over trying to reform the country piecemeal? See www.freestateproject.org...

I'm waiting for them to pick a state (hopefully not Alaska) and then I'll see if I can give them my commitement.

To make this more of a mud-put posting (i would've put this in current events, but certain Mods dis-like activism, har har har)

1. Do you think this would work and why?

2. How would a libetarian "invasion" be seen in the eyes of the current political situation?

btw there's a list for FSP singles, for all those lonely libertarians that want some liberation: groups.yahoo.com... I thought that was cute.

[Edited on 26-9-2003 by ktprktpr]

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Sounds like another Waco incident just waiting to happen, only wider scale. In order to do what they're wanting, they'll have to secede from the federal gov't. That never seems to go over too well with them. I'll want to move to one of the states, if it works. I can see the tanks rolling in now, though.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Interesting concept but I must agree with Satyr.I wouls like to know the election results.

join