It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Link to 9/11 - official misleading text

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
From the White House web site:

www.whitehouse.gov...

Sad thing, these Bu#es, they lie with such arrogance they truely believe themselve unassailable.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Interesting Letter. Is That All You Do Is Search For Things Like This ????

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Eat Granola cookies, wear Birkenstocks, raise alfalfa , shave my monkey and yes, find official government documents that clearly state unsubstantiated lies which erroneously linked 9/11 with Iraq and snookered Congress into writing a multi-billion dollar blank check....and I post it on a Conspiracy site no less !!!

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
to each his own my friend

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
BoutTime

To be honest, I think anyone who cares about the country they live in should be aware of this kind of documentation.

There is nothing remotely about conspiracy in it.

It is just a letter to Congress, the kind that gets put up every day. The trouble is that when these things come with a signtaure from 'president' Bush they are jampacked with lies and agendas to damage the country (and others).

It doesn't take much to find this evidence, at all. It's just in the public record that everyone should be aware of.

People who don't bother to understand, don't deserve a vote.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
In this day & age and in an electronic forum....people still don't look it up.

Case in point, look up my posts on Afgani aid amounts....from the same gov. websites, we had this administration spending the equivalent of $4M per Afgani citizen....in aid......to Afganistan.....(*stop me when you finish wretching*)

top topics

join