It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me about extraterrestrial life

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   

THIS IS A HOAX
This member eventually admited his story was a hoax.

- ATS Admin

I am not about to tellyou how or why I am involved, but I know a decent amount of information about America's extraterrestrial research facilities and civilizations on other planets.
I will tell you right off the bat that there are no greys, nordics, reptilians, or Area S4. Humans were not created by aliens. Jesus was a human, not an alien. The race behind the Betty Hill incident is quite obviously different from the species recovered from Roswell. The cover-up is there for the good of the general public.

Before anyone asks, here are the answers to a common question:

The UFO coverup is a good thing. The public isn't ready to know that there are other, more intelligent lifeforms out there. This country is primarily Christian. Alien science + Christian superstition = Chaos, protests, etc.
There will always be the few extremists who will believe that these men from space are demonic, or evil, and will attack them. This isn't good for our image, really.
The fact that the government is allowing us to be examined and sometimes experimented on will not sit well with the general public.
Also, free energy will ruin our economy.
There are other reasons, but these are some of the main ones.

But, I'm willing to answer yyour questons to the best of my ability, as there's no harm in telling impressionabe people who no one will believe in the first place, and will most likely forget about this anyway.

So, without further ado, ask away. And keep in mind, I'm not omnipotent. I may not be able to answer your question.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well hello and welcome to ATS. Before you assume that everyone here is "impressionable", you might want to view some of the threads/posts on here. You'll find that in general the ATS community are the most ardent debunkers. No one here with any kind of critical thinking skill is willing to believe any story without rock-solid proof. That includes whatever you came here to tell us.

1) Please share as many details as you can about your career, years of service, areas of expertise.

2) What have you got to say about the validity of Project Serpo? www.serpo.org...

3) Will there ever be Disclosure? What needs to happen for Disclosure to progress? How many years from now will Disclosure happen?

4) Who, among the UFO authors/ufologists is closest to the truth? Dr. Steven Greer? Richard Doty? Dr. Dan Burisch? Another name perhaps?

5) Just added this one - Please describe details of other extraterrestrial civilizations. What stars are they located in? How many planets in each? Names of the aliens? Physical descriptions of the aliens? Age of their civilizations?

[edit on 19-12-2005 by enhancedesign]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hi and Welcome.

What is your purpose or why come here today and blurt?

What makes you any different from anyone else trying to add some spin?

Why is keeping information from the population of earth a good thing.?

Why if you know the "truth" and apparently can handle it, why could I or other minds on this board not handle it?

Is this one big sick joke?

[edited for spelling errors]

[edit on 19-12-2005 by one_small_step]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by enhancedesign
Well hello and welcome to ATS. Before you assume that everyone here is "impressionable", you might want to view some of the threads/posts on here. You'll find that in general the ATS community are the most ardent debunkers. No one here with any kind of critical thinking skill is willing to believe any story without rock-solid proof. That includes whatever you came here to tell us.

1) Please share as many details as you can about your career, years of service, areas of expertise.

2) What have you got to say about the validity of Project Serpo? www.serpo.org...

3) Will there ever be Disclosure? What needs to happen for Disclosure to progress? How many years from now will Disclosure happen?

4) Who, among the UFO authors/ufologists is closest to the truth? Dr. Steven Greer? Richard Doty? Dr. Dan Burisch? Another name perhaps?

1. I'l pass on the biography.

2. Fake, but based on an actual event. I believe there were only 3 peole, and 3 aliens in retrn, but I may be wrong. The humans were treated well and allowed to walk around the planet (it's similar to Earth, but there are no oceans, and most of the major city areas are on the southern hemisphere. It's slightly cooler there as well.) The aliens were kept indoors, obviously, and were returned later. The humans later passed away after returning.

3. Well, not in our lifetime. I don't think America has one planned. America is the world's only superpower at this point in time, which is one of the reasons this sort of thing is classified around the world. However, the existence of ET life will become more and more apparent in the next 50-70 years, and by 100 years time, the next superpowers will be China and Europe. At this point it will be somewhat common knowledge, I would guess.

4. I don't follow the UFOlogy scene, so I don't have any naes. Most of the ones I've seen are far away from the truth.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 142347
This country is primarily Christian. Alien science + Christian superstition = Chaos, protests, etc.

By this country I'll assume you mean the United States. Does this mean the other countries in the world are not involved in ET contact? If so does this mean The US government is keeping it a secret in exchange for military power?

What do the ETs do about this "problem" in their lives? Do they have an economy? If so why don't they open trade with Earth? This would help both our economies wouldn't it?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Who knows if the aliens are real or not. I just know that they're covering up stuff in Area 51.

How do we know if the aliens will be benevolent? Who knows if they'd be evil?

How can we tell? No clue.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
Hi and Welcome.
What is your purpose?

What?

What makes you any different from anyone else trying to add some spin?

I know the truth, but in your eyes, nothing. I will talk if you will listen. You don't have to.

Why is keeping information form the population of earth a good thing.

I believe I explained this. A person, as an individual, is smart. However, people, as a group, can be very ignorant. Making contact with ET life is a delicate thing. People aren't ready for this sort of thing.

Why if you know the "truth" why could I or other minds on this board not handle it?

When did I ever suggest this?

Is this one big sick joke?

No, but you can think so if you'd like.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

This country is primarily Christian. Alien science + Christian superstition = Chaos, protests, etc.

By this country I'll assume you mean the United States. Does this mean the other countries in the world are not involved in ET contact? If so does this mean The US government is keeping it a secret in exchange for military power?

What do the ETs do about this "problem" in their lives? Do they have an economy? If so why don't they open trade with Earth? This would help both our economies wouldn't it?

Thanks.

The united States isn't the only country that does this, but they are the most powerful one.

As for the ETs, I'd guess they al have different ways to deal with different things. I only know one planet's way of dealing with this, which is a sort of communism, almost like an anarchy. They have been through alot of hard times in the long, long, history of their planet and are even involved in a war right now. They have to sit there and watch as their planet wilts away before them. This has brought them together, and they have learned to work together t survive. There are no poor or hungry, everyone gets enough. This is mostly possibly because there are fewer of them than humans.

This board is more active than I thought. Forgive me for being late with answers.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Ok... you must understand how fishy this sounds, but I'll play along... you never know, right?

Just one question, can you prove anything you're going to share on this forum?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
All I can say is that some of your information seems to me to be a little inaccurate. I, too, have a past in that ares, and my experience differs from yours.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
does our government maintain a regular contact with these alien species?
or do they come and go as they please?

have there been any technological advances that we use currently that are directly related to them?

I agree on the idea of stupid people in large groups....

what i do want to know i guess most of all is, even though our movies and general paranoia has led to the "skewing" of an alien image......Are they correct?

Have you seen them yourself, by picture, video, or in person?

Are they human, what language do they speak..and how often have they been here?

For what purpose do they examine us, other than to find the retarded gene?

Are there areas or designated pickup points for those examined?

How does our religious belief in jesus fit in with our lack of recorded history of the aztecs and egyptians....were the ET's here to help them out too?

just a couple questions for ya.

I choose to believe.--at least until i am eventually proved wrong

[edit on 19-12-2005 by Kingalbrect79]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
(whistles) yo Centrist. over here. we got us another one.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I am not about to tellyou how or why I am involved, but I know a decent amount of information about America's extraterrestrial research facilities and civilizations on other planets.

Have you personally seen ET's or their craft. If so could you give us a description?

I realize you said that you'd "pass on the biography" for obvious reasons... real or hoax. But telling us your area of expertise should not be an issue for you.

Jesus was a human, not an alien. The race behind the Betty Hill incident is quite obviously different from the species recovered from Roswell. The cover-up is there for the good of the general public.

Let me see if i got all this... got some biggies in there.

1)Jesus was human as in proof of Jesus (way off topic i know) but this could settle alot of skeptic issues as to whether or not he even existed... in other words why the compulsion to add the comment on Jesus in the same post where you claim we ain't ready for disclosure cause we got so many Christians, " This country is primarily Christian. Alien science + Christian superstition = Chaos, protests, etc."(you're pretty confident the worlds other religons won't take issue?). Just a curious observation, care to elaborate?

2)The Betty Hill story is real, and not some "memory" induced by hypnosis or her husbands preference for sci-fi television shows? The "star charts" are accurate?

3)Roswell was real. An alien craft did crash and bodies (living or dead) were recovered? Exactly how many different alien species are we talking about here.

The fact that the government is allowing us to be examined and sometimes experimented on will not sit well with the general public.

We allow them or are incapable of stopping them? What purpose do the experiments serve?

But, I'm willing to answer yyour questons to the best of my ability, as there's no harm in telling impressionabe people who no one will believe in the first place, and will most likely forget about this anyway.

So, without further ado, ask away. And keep in mind, I'm not omnipotent. I may not be able to answer your question.

Well true or BS, no offense i favor the latter. You certainly will be interesting. Alot of disclosure hulabaloo floating around lately... wonder what that means?

Anyway welcome to ATS, enjoy.
-Rren

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
If disclousure is a bad thing in your opinion, why share any of this on such a public forum.

What is your intention?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Well 12437

On this board we DENY Ignorance -

So unless you have some proof - Then your story is 'NO' different from the Abductee --------- and as such just a 'Story'

I can apprechaite that 'YOU' may have knowledge others don't but until you can bring some Proof to this board your's will only be a 'Story'

People keep using this 'The public ain't ready' ------------
Thats a load o rubbish - People change and adapt all the time its part of us
Sure there maybe of chaos ect ect But at least we could all work towards a common goal - Which outways and downside to disclosure.

When all of our children can be fed and all have equal oppertunity
Then maybe we can move foward as civilization --------
Now what was it 'Regan' said.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Centrist, no, I cannot prove this, and I don't wish to.

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
does our government maintain a regular contact with these alien species?
or do they come and go as they please?

It depends. Some visit very rarely, some visit often, and they don't always bother to contact us.

have there been any technological advances that we use currently that are directly related to them?

Yes. I don't know everything, but alot of the technology we use today is reverse engineered from ET tech.

what i do want to know i guess most of all is, even though our movies and general paranoia has led to the "skewing" of an alien image......Are they correct?

Well, it depends what you mean. I'm assuming you mean the big headed, black eyed stereotype? That's somewhat true. Black eyes like that are actually fairly common in the universe. We're one of the exceptions. The black part is a built in eye-cover of sorts. There is one race that looks quite similar to the supposed greys, but they're tan. They were the guys from Roswell.

Have you seen them yourself, by picture, video, or in person?

Can't say

Are they human, what language do they speak..and how often have they been here?

Some speak an oral language, some speak with a sot of telepathy (if you will), some use both. They've been here different amounts of years. I covered this above.

For what purpose do they examine us, other than to find the retarded gene?

They just want to find out more about us, as we do about them.

Are there areas or designated pickup points for those examined?

Don't think so, bt I'm not sure.

How does our religious belief in jesus fit in with our lack of recorded history of the aztecs and egyptians....were the ET's here to help them out too?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
... Is your name by chance... John Titor?!

In all seriousness, though, can you please describe details of other alien civilizations - specifics like what stars their worlds are in, how many you know of, etc.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Is there ANYTHING you can offer us here that would different then the rehashed answers you are giving?

I mean no offense but all of your answers thus far are of the standard varity that many of us have heard before. What seperates you from somebody that could be just be giving us all answers or variations of answers we have heard before?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rren

Have you personally seen ET's or their craft. If so could you give us a description?

Well, each race has their own types of craft. I've seen two types with my own eyes. One appears at a distance to be an orangish almost star-like light that moves slowly, the other is a silver object. (Too far away to see what shape, but it appeared ovaline.)

1)Jesus was human as in proof of Jesus (way off topic i know) but this could settle alot of skeptic issues as to whether or not he even existed... in other words why the compulsion to add the comment on Jesus in the same post where you claim we ain't ready for disclosure cause we got so many Christians, " This country is primarily Christian. Alien science + Christian superstition = Chaos, protests, etc."(you're pretty confident the worlds other religons won't take issue?). Just a curious observation, care to elaborate?

Other religions might have a problem as well. I'm just saying that the US is primarily Christian.

2)The Betty Hill story is real, and not some "memory" induced by hypnosis or her husbands preference for sci-fi television shows? The "star charts" are accurate?

Yep.

3)Roswell was real. An alien craft did crash and bodies (living or dead) were recovered? Exactly how many different alien species are we talking about here.

The crash happened. There was also another crash in Cave Creek AZ. The crash site is now a golf course, and you can still see where they diverted the road around the impact site.
As fot a number of species we are in contact with, there are about 7 or 8, though we know of more.

We allow them or are incapable of stopping them? What purpose do the experiments serve?

We allow them. They do not do anything severe. The only lasting effect they have is the occasional tracking device, the same way we tag animals in the wild.

Well true or BS, no offense i favor the latter. You certainly will be interesting. Alot of disclosure hulabaloo floating around lately... wonder what that means?

Anyway welcome to ATS, enjoy.
-Rren

No offense taken, and thanks for the welcome.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ennead
Is there ANYTHING you can offer us here that would different then the rehashed answers you are giving?

I mean no offense but all of your answers thus far are of the standard varity that many of us have heard before. What seperates you from somebody that could be just be giving us all answers or variations of answers we have heard before?

Just ask a question that doesn't have an answer that's already been said.

Also, I'd love to reply to some of the other questions, but it's late over here and I'd like to go to bed. I may be back tomorrow night. I'll post if I am.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join