It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible OOBE w/ Psychokinesis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hello everyone!
I thought I would share this experience with you and see if anyone else has had this happen to them. I have been practicing on having OOBE's for the last couple of years without much success. I have achieved seperation 3 times but to only watch my wife and I sleeping, never going anywhere else (astral) and then slamming back into my body when I try to move away. Well this last time I think I closed our door to the bedroom! My wife usually leaves it open so she can hear the kids at night, and so the cats can have free reign. I always like to shut it when I go to bed though, cause I can't sleep with any noises, and I like the darkness. Ayways to make a long story short, before the last OOBE I experienced, I remember the door being open when I went to bed. I acheived seperation, was again looking at myself and my wife asleep. I can remember looking around our room but stopped when I noticed the door was open. I said to myself, I wish that door was closed! To my surprise the door closed! Rather loud too because it woke my wife up which in turn brought me out of my OOBE. To this day she still thinks it was one of the kids that did it. I don't want to bother telling her I think it was me until I can prove that this is possible to do in an OOBE. Does anyone have thoughts or opinions/experiences with this? and do you think it is possible to prove this can happen?

Thank you for reading my first thread! I look forward to your comments/suggestions on this!

DitW

sorry if someone else has posted this subject, but I did a search and came up with nothing.

join