It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Shakes Up Greek Isles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Yesterday, didn't catch this story in time. These large earthquakes do seem to be getting closer and closer together. I'll need to check the research forum to see what's been going on with HAARP over the past week. Both these earthquakes (the one in Japan) had two smaller aftershocks.

----
A powerful earthquake struck islands in western Greece on Thursday, toppling lampposts, sending free roof tiles and boulders tumbling and touching off a panicked exodus of residents and tourists toward the mainland.

The quake, with a preliminary magnitude of 6.4, occurred at 8:15 a.m. about 20 miles off the Ionian Sea island of Lefkada, said the Athens Geodynamic Institute. Its epicenter was about 6 miles under the seabed.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Forgot the link.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
HAARP yesterday (finally got online around midnight) wasnt very active at Gakona, but when you check the magchain, particularly Yellow Knife, there was a good sized localized transmission about 8-12 hours before the Hokkaido quake and lasted for about 3-4 hours.

This seems to be a new development in HAARP transmissions, starting with Hurricane Isabel... previously, we had established an approximate 72 "lead time" from transmission to tangible effect, but starting with Isabel, we are starting to see a 6-12 hour lead time, with a much larger and more obviously distinct "burst" transmission... wonder if they are working on something new????

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I've not done any indepth research into HAARP. I do plan on doing some more in the near future in order to answer some of my questions. But maybe you can answer this until then.

When you are looking at the HAARP charts they show the frequency of the wave transmission correct? If so, could there be another variable with this device that they could change that would not show up on the charts available? For example changing the wave from a curved to a square wave. I know that in rife machines and microwaves the waves are square giving them much more penetration without loss of "force" seen in other wave structures.

Also, do you think there is any correlation between the Ionosphere, Chemtrails and HAARP?

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
For those not familiar with the ionosphere or why I would think there was a correlation in the first place here is a little bit about it.

----
The ionosphere is that part of the upper atmosphere where free electrons occur in sufficient density to have an appreciable influence on the propagation of radio frequency electromagnetic waves. This ionization depends primarily on the Sun and its activity. ionospheric structures and peak densities in the ionosphere vary greatly with time (sunspot cycle, seasonally, and diurnally), with geographical location (polar, auroral zones, mid-latitudes, and equatorial regions), and with certain solar-related ionospheric disturbances.
----

Do notice "radio frequency electromagnetic waves". If they could make the electron density thicker by adding certain chemicals this could increase the usability of the ionosphere. Then add HAARP to the equation and it gets a bit scary.

Edit::
Additional Information::
----
In some circles it is thought that there is persuasive evidence of an ionospheric precursor to large earthquakes that can be used a predictor. Besides the obvious acoustic waves generated before and during an earthquake, a part of the preparation process of large earthquakes is the generation of electromagnetic emissions (EMEs). These EMEs have been detected in the ionosphere up to six days prior to a large earthquake, such as with the May 1960, Chilean 8.3 earthquake.
----

You may not need to spray an area to get the desired effect. Just wait and watch your real-time ionosphere graph. When you get a solar storm or something that charges up the ionosphere just turn on your HAARP to disrupt the electrons in the electomagnetic field. Since the EM field is all pervasive in and around the planet just a small leap of logic is needed to see how a disruption in the atmosphere can cause the so called "action at a distance" which could then disrupt matter along fault lines. I'm also wondering if we can make some correlation with HAARP and the depth of any particular earthquake.

[Edited on 26-9-2003 by uIVIa]

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'm just getting the feeling there is more to this HAARP thing than weather and earthquakes. Reading more on it gives me the creeps. It's sounding like a really bad Bielek experiment.

Maybe I should start doing some correlation analysis with human activity and HAARP. Such as people going off and shooting # for no reason.

top topics

join