It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Long Sleep Awake...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
How many in the 3 word know, have come to be awakened from
the eternal slumber? How far have you come to conciousness? Do you have any 'abilities' here yet? You KNOW who you are. What seyences are your strongpoints?

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If being awakened is coming to the realization that there are people out there that possess strength far beyond normal men then yes, I have been awakened.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Could you be more specific please about what exactly you mean because it could mean a great deal of things and i dont like to guess.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Since people of all types have a different "style" about them, there would tend to be different levels of awakening.
I've known spiritual healers, astral warriors, living "batteries" so others can use their energy...
If you are trying to see if there is a connection, yes, there is. Alot of people have started to "awaken" lately... most of them don't realize it, or understand why.
I, for one, am not "fully" awake... others, both physical and spiritual, have placed mental barriers from my finding out my full potential; I've done experiemnts with some, to see if they could cros the barriers... some fainted, others nose bleeds, bleeding gums or, on one occasion, blood discharge from the eye. A few have seen my "other" standing behind me, shaking his head no. This is one of the reasons why I posted the "what am I?"... if so much is happening around me, because of me, then why don't I know why? (more about me in the post, I hope).
To further YOUR question... not to sound rude... if you are meaning to ask this of a specific person, wouldn't a U2U be more appropiate? Some may not want to share that kind of information.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Are you speaking of Gurdijieff's philosophies? What you say sounds similar to them.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mulberryblueshimmer
Are you speaking of Gurdijieff\'s philosophies? What you say sounds similar to them.

Responding to Lucifer's or sooth's?

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
sorry should have made that clear

was responding to Lucifer

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The people who know what you're talking about have little reason to respond.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I do think Lucifer is talking about Masons. However, there are many places one can find similar information. Gurdijieff is an excellent source for learning to reach the next level. Not necessarily masonic but it's highly spiritual and is a good path, IMHO.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Both are useful.

One is more sound than the other.

new topics

top topics

join