It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Freemasonry told by Masons (Dormer)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I found a site that has an quite detailed history of International historical political activities by Freemasonry. It is a through look by country and person. I have at many sites and found this one to be very informative without being stupidly conspiratorial. Inevitably it is Christian, Catholic, no one else seems to care much about FM otherwise it seems.

www.newadvent.org...

I was tempted to paste excerts here but there really is way too much there. If you are seriously interested in the subject . It is worth a read in my opinion.

It is clear there was no break in influence after the Baviarian Illuminati breakup. This site shows with good detail just what various activities worldwide lodges have been involved with. There is heavy saturation in world power for centuries. There are significant themes of revolution, disruption of Reglious orthodoxy, and furtherance the Freemasonry self-interest along with arguably good intentions. I am not judging the themes mentioned nor the the objectives as good or bad, revolution,and disruption of Reglious orthodoxy is often needed in my opinion. The point it these folks have (had) been very influential in world affairs. However, I wonder if there has been a tapering off of influence in the last decades, I have gotten that idea at times. They cannot (could not) be considered apolitical nor areligious, they have been deeply in the mix. The trick is trying to determine if their handi-work has been a benefit or a detriment to humanity and if they are still influential today.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join