It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush in the Bubble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
We all know old likable Bush; we know his public routines or selected background of screened people and military uniforms men and women.

But is Bush living in a bubble?

Well as Newsmagazine pointed out, he actually does.

He has a tight circle of trust, and he likes it that way. But members of both parties are urging Bush to reach beyond the White House walls. How he governs—and how his M.O. stacks up historically.

Perhaps one of the reasons for the Republican Party losing the support of the people is because Mr. Bush makes himself look so sanitized on TV that actually makes him unapproachable.

His father was known by older political leaders as a very welcoming president that will invited political leaders from the opposing party to shared views and ideas.

Bush is completely shut in his own world when it comes to negative and blaming leaders, he seems to stay away from any body that criticizes him.

Congressman Murtha a well respected Democrat and veteran no only in the congress but in the white house explain why he make the public comment of early withdraw from Iraq.

He got fed up with what it seems a trait of President Bush to disregard anybody that do not follow his views and give them the cold shoulder.

Congressman Murtha had not other choice after been ignore by the white house for seven month.
It seems that if our elected president gives the cold shoulder to his own white house officials I imagine how he feels about the American public that elected him.

Is Bush becoming dangerous with his attitude to ignore anybody around that does not follow his views

I wonder . . . .

Does this mean Bush has the makings of a delusional leader or a Dictator?

I wonder . ...

Bush may be the most isolated president in modern history, at least since the late-stage Richard Nixon. It's not that he is a socially awkward loner or a paranoid. He can charm and joke like the frat president he was. Still, beneath a hail-fellow manner, Bush has a defensive edge, a don't-tread-on-me prickliness. It shows in Bush's humor.

I wonder Bush humor is seen as the arrogant humor of somebody that feels himself above anything and everybody.

I guess his unapproachable demeanor is causing troubles in the Republican Party public opinion.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Other related threads The latest Propaganda : Are you falling for it?

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-12-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
No I do not think that Bush has the makings of becoming a delusional leader or dictator.
Don't worry, he will be gone in three years and then all of the world's problems will magicaly disappear.

If they don't disappear they will just be ignored by the Left if a democrat wins the 2008 elections.

[edit on 12/12/2005 by Classified Info]

new topics

join