It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess of Wales

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The death of Diana Princess of Wales has always interested me, this week there was a new delevopment in the case...that was "solved" a long time ago...

Information on this...

Any ideas?

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm not so sure it was an accident. I think what sealed Diana's fate was that she was pregnant and going to marry Dodi.

I've read on Conspiracy Planet and the like that she was given an abortion in the ambulance. Probably why it was going so slow, I'm thinking.

There's just something not right about the whole thing. All too pat in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
I'm not so sure it was an accident. I think what sealed Diana's fate was that she was pregnant and going to marry Dodi.

I've read on Conspiracy Planet and the like that she was given an abortion in the ambulance. Probably why it was going so slow, I'm thinking.

There's just something not right about the whole thing. All too pat in my opinion.

I agree the royal family is creepy...and everyone knows that the Queen had it in for Diana.

-- Boat

[edit on 10-12-2005 by Boatphone]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Here is a great link to many other links with information on this topic....

Diana Murder...

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I think this is one of those high-profile 'conspiracy' cases that everyone has an opinion on, like 9/11 and JFK.

I'd say a majorative percentage of the general joe/jane public would consider some sort of foul play afoot, but the general consensus is one of disbelief - in a system that could something so public, to their 'own' as well. I think it leads to more questioning and searching for answers, and (no disrespect to joe and jane) - most people either aren't bothered or close their ears and eyes to it all, and pretend everything is OK.

As far as I'm concerned, these sort of large cultural "unsolved" misdemeanors are like flags that people should be picking up on - clearly a lot of us do, since we're on ATS
- But I do think a lot of people are largely apathic to such issues as long as they aren't directly affected by their impact, feel generally secure/safe in their lives and feel the same for their families.

That's not a criticism per se, we all want security and happiness, I just think this apathy is the main ally of the NWO.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I agree, but I really am not sure about any "NWO". I do think that their was foul play afoot, and it possibly involved the Royal Family.

Here is a new link to the lastest devlopments in the story, in todays news!

Link to today's devlopments.......

What say ye ATS?

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Personally...

(and I'm probably in the minority here) I think by the time of her death - Diana was one diamond short of a Tiara or at the very least someone who was well versed in manipulation (Taj Majal 'I'm all alone' picture) . The letter was probably a burst of paranoia - she'd had mental health problems throughout her pregnancies hadn't she? Anyway, if she was that frightened then why didn't she go to the egyptian and ask for proper protection and /or tell the world what she feared - after all she'd had little compunction in revealing to the world that she'd tried to commit suicide and kill her youngest son in the process? ( the throwing herself down the stairs passage in the morton book)

Anyway - *shrugs* and hunkering down and putting her tinfoil hat on...:-)

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Questions that need to be adressed:

1. Why was the tunnel cleaned with detergent before forensic investigations could take place?

2. Why was Diana's body partially embalmed before the post mortem?

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Has anyone read the books out on this. I think the evidence is really hard to get past. Diana was murdered by the Royal Family.

Link to many new storys about murder plot and other interesting facts....

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
New devlopments, and statments coming from the investigators...

An inquiry into the death of Princess Diana is "far more complex than any of us thought," the official leading the investigation said Friday without commenting on the conspiracy theories that persist nearly nine years after her death.

"It is right to say that some of the issues that have been raised by Mr. Fayed have been right to be raised," he told the program, to be broadcast Sunday. "We are pursing those. It is a far more complex inquiry than any of us thought."

Link.

I can't believe it has taken so long for a real look into this case; comments?

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
My brother-in-law is a taxi driver in Paris and was going to pick up a call that night.
He originates from Sicily and knew nothing of a Royal family of Britain.
Unknown to him, ten minutes before the crash, he drove towards the tunnel
and noticed something different than he usually saw at night when working.

The tunnel was quiet... he commented recently that he had drove through that
tunnel at all hours of the day and night and there was always a car behind you,
in front or passing on the other side of tunnel, this time it was silent.

Picking up his passenger, he drove back and that's when he saw the flashing lights
and the Gendarmes. He mentioned it to his wife and wondered if someone famous
had been in an accident.
Most people in the Paris area believe that she and Dodi were murdered... a muslim
and a christian Royal child? it can never be in this climate.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Interesting, thanks Ironman. I can't imagine being there that night, wow!

Also, @ 2pm today (Saturday) Fox News is airing a story on the Princess Diana investigation.

-- Boat

Post Script: Please, add tags to this thread. Thanks.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by Boatphone]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If and it is a big if, there was skullduggery that night, then the powers that be will
make sure that no information that may tie the Royal family to the tragic death will ever surface.

As said early, many weeks after the death, the French newspapers probed and commented on the subject, indicating that foul play had taken place.
The British media barely brushed it with a conspirital view and knowing both sides
of the North Sea, I found this quite strange.

Michael Burgess the Royal coroner 'demanded' an investigation two years ago and
asked ex-Metroplitan Police Commissioner Lord Stevens to look into the constant
public view of a conspiracy.

Lord Stevens revealed that there were NEW witnesses have been discovered and
experts are re-examining the crash car. He has talked to the Prince of Wales and
he is to re-interview old witnesses.

Mr. Al Fayed will be watching with interest.

For my small input, this is how you do it:
You 'Warren Commission' it.
You re-check it.
You look flustered and look again.
You forget it and move on.

I don't want to sound insensitive, but Henri Paul, the dead Mercedes driver has
unknowingly been handed the 'Oswald' badge.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hands
Personally...

(and I'm probably in the minority here) I think by the time of her death - Diana was one diamond short of a Tiara or at the very least someone who was well versed in manipulation (Taj Majal 'I'm all alone' picture) . The letter was probably a burst of paranoia - she'd had mental health problems throughout her pregnancies hadn't she? Anyway, if she was that frightened then why didn't she go to the egyptian and ask for proper protection and /or tell the world what she feared - after all she'd had little compunction in revealing to the world that she'd tried to commit suicide and kill her youngest son in the process? ( the throwing herself down the stairs passage in the morton book)

Anyway - *shrugs* and hunkering down and putting her tinfoil hat on...:-)

I fully agree with you!
She was of course P***** with the Royals because they took away her HRH..leaving her to bow to royals way younger than her. A bit of a put off for the once all "holy" Princess of Wales
Basically Britians royal family is a figure head now...I really don't think Ol Lizzie and Phil, had any plot with anyone to do her in. I think thats a bunch of BS.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
If and it is a big if, there was skullduggery that night, then the powers that be will
make sure that no information that may tie the Royal family to the tragic death will ever surface.

As said early, many weeks after the death, the French newspapers probed and commented on the subject, indicating that foul play had taken place.
The British media barely brushed it with a conspirital view and knowing both sides
of the North Sea, I found this quite strange.

Michael Burgess the Royal coroner 'demanded' an investigation two years ago and
asked ex-Metroplitan Police Commissioner Lord Stevens to look into the constant
public view of a conspiracy.

Lord Stevens revealed that there were NEW witnesses have been discovered and
experts are re-examining the crash car. He has talked to the Prince of Wales and
he is to re-interview old witnesses.

Mr. Al Fayed will be watching with interest.

For my small input, this is how you do it:
You 'Warren Commission' it.
You re-check it.
You look flustered and look again.
You forget it and move on.

I don't want to sound insensitive, but Henri Paul, the dead Mercedes driver has
unknowingly been handed the 'Oswald' badge.

Lord Stevens has just had his offices broken into and a lap-top was taken.
He assured reporters that all information on the Princess Di inquiry is always
kept in a safe-store and that nothing has been leaked.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Whoa, a break-in at Lord Stevens place?!

I am really starting to think this story may break wide open, it could be the first time in a long while that a real conspiracy is TRUE.

-- Boat

Iron Man; do you have a link to the break-in story??

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Link,

Police chief's offices targeted
Computer equipment belonging to the man investigating the death of Princess Diana has been stolen from his offices on Tyneside.
Lord John Stevens, former chief constable of Northumbria Police and the former Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, has an office in Newcastle.

Just over a week ago computer equipment including a laptop was taken, without any sign of a forced entry.

A second break-in took place at the weekend, but nothing was taken...Continues
BBC

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I believe Diana was murdered
I believe it was because she was with Dodi (and maybe pregnant)

mo' al'Fayed (Dod's father) believes this too.

I do not believe the royal family had anything to do with it but maybe someone with the royal families best interests at heart,If you know what I mean.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
"People" ran a cover story for its new April issue...

People Link...

-- Boat

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The thing that puzzles me is the death of the photographer who admitted he drove
the infamous white Fiat.
The media again, just brushed past it in the UK and I was astounded to discover
that this elusive 'snapper' of the famous, who also had links with MI5, kept quiet
about his role on that night and only after some investigative journalism by french
news people, admitted he was driving the mysterious car.

The fiat belonged to him and then, after expalining that he was merely in the area
that night, he happened to drive home the same way that Henri Paul had picked to
get back to Dodi's apartment and didn't think of coming forward to relate what he
may have seen!

The frightening aspect was that after being 'outed', he was found dead in a burnt-out
car in the middle of nowhere!
MI5 connections... being in the tunnel that night and then being found dead and alone,
give me a break!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join